Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals***
Boyd is a bust.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
DAMMIT!! If that had been AJ, it would have been a pick 6!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Right in Boyd’s hands. Dropped. Not sure how that works with stick em gloves. Jesus. Absolute disaster

Reply/Quote
we do not have a single NFL caliber WR on this Team
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So far the journalistic jargon score is 21-0
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: With all of our best players.  Take away those guys, and again, how is this a surprise?

Not a surprise at all. Just pointing out they've been struggling for awhile...even before all the injuries this week.
Reply/Quote
Hey guys!

How's the Christmas Massacre going?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:50 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Losing Burfict has an impact. Losing Jones and Kirkpartrick are addition by subtraction. You're argument that this performance was expected is not more valid.

Agree to disagre.

On a more personal note, I'm assuming your name is related to a particular Ford product.  Am I correct on that?
Reply/Quote
Turning to Browns Game to see if they can win!! More exciting! :)
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:51 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Hey guys!

How's the Christmas Massacre going?

Closer in date and appearance to Pearl Harbor
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Agree to disagre.

On a more personal note, I'm assuming your name is related to a particular Ford product.  Am I correct on that?

Agreed..Im just pissed.

Yeah, had 3 Fox bodies at one time. 
Reply/Quote
Bears have more than doubled our first downs and yardage....at homes...with entire season on the line. All I want for Christmas is for Marvin to be fired before the season ends. In no way shape or form is that even remotely acceptable.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: we do not have a single NFL caliber WR on this Team

Now Green isn’t even average, he’s not even NFL roster caliber?

Some of you guys need to take your medicine.

Reply/Quote
omg Browns .. just gave up a huge punt return while being up 7 with over 2 minutes to go.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
If Marvin weren't a eunuch and actually had a set of balls, he'd publicly resign and call out Mikey Boy for the worthless piece of shit he is.
Reply/Quote
AJM for everyone

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:53 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Agreed..Im just pissed.

Had 3 Fox bodies at one time. 

Have a buddy who is big into them, so your screen name always reminded me of one of his license plates.
Reply/Quote
Does McCarron have his helmet on? Oh man, change of the guard! Marvin needs to start McCarron and hope he wins so Marvin can throw Dalton under the bus and save his job!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Have a buddy who is big into them, so your screen name always reminded me of one of his license plates.

They were fun. Fast and simple but tailhappy :)
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now Green isn’t even average, he’s not even NFL roster caliber?

Some of you guys need to take your medicine.

Maybe got into Grandma's medicine?
Reply/Quote