Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals***
Green Bay, TD, throwing TD on 1st and 1.
PAT to try and tie Browns up with 17 seconds left.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What's this buying time in the pocket stuff

I assume it’s some kind of cheating. Surely Dalton would have been aware it’s an option if not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: AJM is like Montana out there. Dalton haters were right. Improved difference, especially behind this all pro line

Ok ok so AJM isn't the best...but Driskell will be.  If only Marvin Lewis had the ballsack to play the exciting kid.
Reply/Quote
Sad, Browns. Simply sad.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What's this buying time in the pocket stuff

I know right?

One guy jets out of the pocket the instant he has to move and then throws the ball away every time. 

The other guy knows how to buy time but can't hit the broad side of a damn barn. 

Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
and the Packers just tied the Browns with 20 some seconds to go

ffs Ohio teams lol (NFL ones I mean)
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You got my vote. It's kinda tight right now, but they could still put a 40 burger on them.

We've FAILED to even match the level the BROWNS play.  down over 3 TD to a crap team, we finally awoke from a naptime.

i had reservations about the fire Marvin thing.  Okay.. now I see our coaching has lost it.  We're getting STOMPED.  this ain't some tough playoff team.
We mostly went with "plain vanilla" plays which.. we failed to execute. our D.....conceded just about ANYTHING.  Guys who ain't FAMOUS were able to run or catch without much problem.

i have over the years seen LOTS of football.  When I can use one hand to count the GOOD plays...not good.

Well......Dalton sits after a D+ game and McCarron is in.  First play.. Gio goes for yards off a short pass. Gio....has played REAL nice lately. THIS Cluster fk?  Gio and M Johnson did well.. otherwise?   Not much to feel happy over.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I know right?

One guy jets out of the pocket the instant he has to move and then throws the ball away every time. 

The other guy knows how to buy time but can't hit the broad side of a damn barn. 

Sad

Same outcome. I’d just rather have a QB put the ball out of play than jet a loose ball across his body downfield.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: and the Packers just tied the Browns with 20 some seconds to go

ffs Ohio teams lol (NFL ones I mean)

can a college team beat the Bengals
Reply/Quote
[Image: vs.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Gio sure is playing like he gives a damn.  Can we stop insisting he needs to sit?

Where have you been seeing that?  Can't say I've ever seen that here...
Reply/Quote
So a goose egg in the 2nd for how many times now? Avg has to be dangerously close to dropping below 5 points.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: can a college team beat the Bengals

No

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Who the hell is on our schedule to kill us next week?

Vikings 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:06 PM)redwood Wrote: We've FAILED to even match the level the BROWNS play.  down over 3 TD to a crap team, we finally awoke from a naptime.

i had reservations about the fire Marvin thing.  Okay.. now I see our coaching has lost it.  We're getting STOMPED.  this ain't some tough playoff team.
We mostly went with "plain vanilla" plays which.. we failed to execute. our D.....conceded just about ANYTHING.  Guys who ain't FAMOUS were able to run or catch without much problem.

i have over the years seen LOTS of football.  When I can use one hand to count the GOOD plays...not good.

Well......Dalton sits after a D+ game and McCarron is in.  First play.. Gio goes for yards off a short pass. Gio....has played REAL nice lately. THIS Cluster fk?  Gio and M Johnson did well.. otherwise?   Not much to feel happy over.

Can you see that after every game? We have nobody good, including G. Atkins.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:05 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Sad, Browns. Simply sad.

As bad, pathetic and inept as the Bengals franchise is, i can't even imagine being a Browns fan. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Where have you been seeing that?  Can't say I've ever seen that here...

He isn't Mixon.  I mean, Hill is the guy we want to see get 0 touches, but we can't give Mixon 30 a game if Gio is in there stinking it up.  Mixon for the win.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:07 PM)pally Wrote: Vikings 

Freakout
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
We led 7-6 at one point. Felt like a million years ago

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Say what you want about Pacman, but he looks PISSED on the sideline. At least someone cares.

Reply/Quote