Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals***
What's with the Gio hate? Dude does nothing but perform. If I were the Bengals, I would figure out how to get him the ball more. Dude is vastly underrated.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
I might watch the colts and bills game for the snow
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:41 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea the 3rd string linebackers that haven't played all year usually struggle.

Vinney Rey isn’t 3rd string...nice try. He’s on the field when Burfict isn’t and he’s trash on the field. Evans started last week when Burfict and Minter were healthy...tell me again how he’s third string.

Who exactly are these third string LBs you are talking about?
Reply/Quote
Why do we refuse of pressure opposing QB's.
Reply/Quote
William Jackson with a WEAK tackle attempt.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
heres the links page for Bills Colts game. Funny how Colts are going all white too, how are they going to see them?!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/7iuua1/game_thread_indianapolis_colts_39_buffalo_bills/
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Giving up 12 yards per rush....not too shabby
Reply/Quote
They don’t wanna tackle lol this teams gonna give up over 200 yards rushing
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
How many total passes do you think will be thrown in that Bills/Colts game? So far only 1 and the first quarter is half over.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:47 PM)Millhouse Wrote: heres the links page for Bills Colts game. Funny how Colts are going all white too, how are they going to see them?!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/7iuua1/game_thread_indianapolis_colts_39_buffalo_bills/

They can pull the mud play from Leatherheads, but in the snow.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:46 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Vinney Rey isn’t 3rd string...nice try.  He’s on the field when Burfict isn’t and he’s trash on the field.  Evans started last week and this week when Burfict and Minter were healthy...tell me again how he’s third string.  

Who exactly are these third string LBs you are talking about?

Sorry second and third string linebackers that haven't played all year steuggle. V.Rey coming off injury second string Evans 3rd string? Fej second string safety. 

Lol this looks like their preseason second half defense....with Iloka.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I dont really care about the outcome today. I lost interest once they were gutted by the steelers again
Reply/Quote
Just keep throwing at Rey and running right at him. He just stand there and watches the QB or he runs up to the line in the wrong spot.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:44 PM)Froob Wrote: I might watch the colts and bills game for the snow

It's awesome
Reply/Quote
He either play Geno or don't but don't give me this two nose tackle crap.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
They should be embarrassed.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 03:49 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I dont really care about the outcome today.  I lost interest once they were gutted by the steelers again

They don't apparently care about the outcome today either.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Can they please try to make this kid throw the ball more than 5 yds
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It’s the Bengals vs rookie QB syndrome.
Reply/Quote
Why would u accept that penalty
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote