Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals***
(12-10-2017, 04:11 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: They have no real deep threats yet 3rd and 7 and we got safeties playing in Columbus

Not possible. It would have to be either Indianapolis or Huntington, WV. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Gashing em
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals fans threw garbage on the field right now, it would be a better product
Reply/Quote
This isn’t all bad maybe it’ll force people to force mike brown to step down
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Every play i feel like i'm getting punched in the face.

Reply/Quote
Damn. I thought the Pittsburgh game was rough. Sheesh

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not possible. It would have to be either Indianapolis or Huntington, WV. 

They were defending the sidelines.

From the wrong sides.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like 11 on 8. I've heard almost nothing about the linebackers other than not making plays..Jeeez..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Ya... We need to draft an LB in the top half of the draft.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why are we forcing ourselves to watch this pathetic game?

Because i want to see the look on Marv's face as he has to stand there on the sidelines while his team is getting their ass beat by the 3-9 Bears, at home, something like 37-10.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
All the Bengals defense greatest hits on today. Now playing “can’t cover the TE”.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:18 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Damn. I thought the Pittsburgh game was rough. Sheesh

At least in that game we were competitive.
Reply/Quote
No pass rush. Horrible tackling. Zero coverage. Brutal to watch. Another game where we are just watching the other team play. Ugh.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
(12-10-2017, 04:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Rookie QBs.

Our great coaches kryptonite.

Id give him another 15 years. He will figure it out

Well, challenges, wild card match-ups , drives to end the half, half time adjustments, and prime time games could be added to that list as well.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
Bears OC doing an excellent job attacking the LB in zone coverage....

Of course no pass rush even while blitzing.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
No pressure, all day to throw and guys running free everywhere.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:19 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: At least in that game we were competitive.

Too bad we can't put the guys who played in that game on the field...
Reply/Quote
4Th and 3. Rookie QB. 4 seconds on the play clock. Only head coach in the league dumber than you on the other sideline.

What does marv do? Call a time out.

FIRE THIS MAN
Reply/Quote
Told you all the Bengals would get blown out, they’ll be down 16-7 and the Bears get the ball after half.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Too bad we can't put the guys who played in that game on the field...

True
Reply/Quote