Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals***
The ball was recovered after the whistle was blown.

What's the rule on that??
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Is there One Player on our team we are happy with today?

MJ two sacks. That’s it

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I was thinking zero 2nd half points somewhat sarcastically earlier because this is a 3 - 9 team we are playing. But no, we are getting zero 2nd half points again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Theres not a player on this team who even acts like he gives a shit.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Marvin clapping like a clown.

Hilarious

He can't be gone fast enough....or is he? Don't be surprised if MB brings him back. I can't think of who we would replace him with( I'm sure Mike can find someone even worse). There is little coaching talent in this politicized league anymore. Just a horrible franchise in a horrible league. Football used to be tough,violent and fun now..... garbage
Reply/Quote
Haven't seen Lawson come anywhere near the QB today..
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Hamilton County doesn’t pay Brown. I hope this joke of a franchise leaves and takes the trash Reds with them.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
this is why i wanted marvin gone midseason.

Entire team is mentally broken thanks to keeping the lame duck shithead around.

Mess is getting harder and harder to clean up.

Our HoF WR probably wants out
Reply/Quote
Lol at 3rd down, Mitchell ALL PRO (better than Brady).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:33 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Theres not a player on this team who even acts like he gives a shit.

After being what 11-5 or 12-4 and still losing to the Steelers in the playoffs a couple years ago after having a lead late...the 5th playoff loss in a row...the team broke mentally.

Then all the free agent losses since then. What's the point?
Reply/Quote
Why do we stand up trying to tackle?

0 points in this second half too.

Ridiculous.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Zero effort by this defense.
Reply/Quote
33-7 coming. The missed extra point looms large Ha
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Is there One Player on our team we are happy with today?

Driskel
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Our last shot at a win. This should pretty much do it for Marvin. The team has quit.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The Bears are one win over the Browns away from a sweep of the division. Lordy.
Reply/Quote
My upside is I drafted Howard in August on most of my Fantasy Teams and he will give me a big game. I was afraid of Bengals D, but I see the Bell untouched run Monday is how rest of season will go.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: After being what 11-5 or 12-4 and still losing to the Steelers in the playoffs a couple years ago after having a lead late...the 5th playoff loss in a row...the team broke mentally.

Then all the free agent losses since then. What's the point?

Then ***** sell the team and move it. please.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:35 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: 33-7 coming.  The missed extra point looms large   Ha

I want to now see 47-7 so Marvin can say we did some good things - so one reporter has the balls to say "LIKE WHAT B1TCH?" 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 05:33 PM)yippierb Wrote: He can't be gone fast enough....or is he? Don't be surprised if MB brings him back. I can't think of who we would replace him with( I'm sure Mike can find someone even worse). There is little coaching talent in this politicized league anymore. Just a horrible franchise in a horrible league. Football used to be tough,violent and fun now..... garbage

All I can say is that while Marvin isn't a great coach...you all will see that any coach will struggle to win here with this ownership/management team.
Reply/Quote