Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
(12-11-2016, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guarantee that if we would have huddled up, ran it, and not made it: the same folks that question this would have questioned that. 

Not at all, I would have been screaming for them to go for it on 4th down however
Reply/Quote
Geno
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guarantee that if we would have huddled up, ran it, and not made it: the same folks that question this would have questioned that. 

at what point do you just stop?
Reply/Quote
Leave it to Cleveland to cure Jeremy Hill of 1.0 per carry..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hill has been a workhorse today
Reply/Quote
Nice. Running it on them when they know its coming and still getting first downs.. Love that.
Reply/Quote
Run for over 200 yards and don't turn the ball over and you're going to win a lot of games in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Bills down by 10. Hopefully Ben throws an interception
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:45 PM)grampahol Wrote: Leave it to Cleveland to cure Jeremy Hill of 1.0 per carry..
Yup.  "Slumpbuster" for sure !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Not really dude, you can still fumble the ball without it being a fumble in football context. don't argue over something stupid like this lol. I was saying he fumbled it but the ground caused it...

Lol, not trying to argue.  Just wanting to now make sure that you clearly understand that a fumble is when the ball comes loose, prior to the ball carrier being "down".  There really is no "fumble that isn't a fumble", as when the ground causes the ball to come loose, the player is already "down", therefore a person that is "down" cannot possibly cause a fumble. 

In football speaking, nomenclature means everything.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:45 PM)grampahol Wrote: Leave it to Cleveland to cure Jeremy Hill of 1.0 per carry..

You sound disappointed.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bills down by 10. Hopefully Ben throws an interception

Down 11, missed the PAT lol
Reply/Quote
Gotta love an empty Cleveland stadium.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Gotta love an empty Cleveland stadium.

Looked like a pretty good day attedence wise, the team probably pulled in hundreds of dollars.
Reply/Quote
Hue looks miserable.

Can't feel too bad for him. He should have been patient and stayed here.

Reply/Quote
It's almost in the books.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:49 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Looked like a pretty good day attedence wise, the team probably pulled in hundreds of dollars.

And keeps a lot of people occupied for three hours that might be otherwise out in the world wreaking havoc.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:47 PM)matmaven Wrote: You sound disappointed.

No ..I'm glad he's getting the yards.. I was almost a Browns fan once upon a time so i almost feel bad for them ,but since i didn't I'm not . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: No ..I'm glad he's getting the yards.. I was almost a Browns fan once upon a time so i almost feel bad for them ,but since i didn't I'm not . 

Well they had the Cavs and the Indians success this year, we had the Reds :) 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:47 PM)matmaven Wrote: You sound disappointed.

He cannot be nearly as disappointed as I am, that the Bengals defense gave up 11.3 per carry to Crowell.  Freakin' Crowell, got 11.3 on our "vaunted" defense...

Give me a damn break!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote