Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Cowboys @ Bengals***
Andy is sticking it to the bengals.. oh my.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:45 PM)Trademark Wrote: Congrats Andy! I miss you in stripes

Oh the Irony if this post lolol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn’t see Jordan this much in all Andy’s years here combined.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton just took a shit on Zac Taylor's face.

I bet he audibled into that pass.
Reply/Quote
The Cowboys are in the running for a top 5 draft pick AND they are also in the running for the 4th seed in the playoffs. Outstanding!
Reply/Quote
Dallas scores late to run up the score. 30-7.
Reply/Quote
This may be the game that gets Zach Taylor in a coaching staff fired.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I am confused that there are two teams worst than us.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:45 PM)Synric Wrote: Oh the Irony if this post lolol.

Still feels weird not seeing him as a Bengal
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:45 PM)Trademark Wrote: Congrats Andy! I miss you in stripes
Oh, hey. You're back. Mellow

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Cowboys are in the running for a top 5 draft pick AND they are also in the running for the 4th seed in the playoffs. Outstanding!

That’s where Lac is trying to take us. It’s orgasmic.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn’t see Jordan this much in all Andy’s years here combined.

Cheapo Mike Brown probably had her sitting in the parking lot with a transistor radio. 
Reply/Quote
What if Andy makes the announcement that Zac has been fired from the bengals org?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:43 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Anyone with pride, some intelligence and any knowledge of Football could assemble a better one. 

You're not wrong. Zac failed to admit failure and make changes. It just cost us, well games, a franchise QB and league dignity. Shiny toys mean nothing if you don't take care of them. 

Bonership saved themselves a few Million by not giving a shit about the product on the field.
Reply/Quote
I said i would only be moderately surprised if they only scored 10. Looks like i over-estimated.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And drops. And penalties...

Idk how anyone could hate on Allen for this performance.

The gap between Allen and Finley is about as big as the gap between Burrow and Allen. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn’t see Jordan this much in all Andy’s years here combined.

Can’t blame someone for being embarrassed to be associated with the Bengals...

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The gap between Allen and Finley is about as big as the gap between Burrow and Allen. 

Bingo
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to Lapham's "Dead Zone Report" after the game. Love the softball questions. One question I predict is to Taylor, "The team played pretty well expect for the turnovers. Am I right?" The second will be to Allen, "You look like you are getting more comfortable each week. Am I right?"
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:46 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This may be the game that gets Zach Taylor in a coaching staff fired.

We thought that last week too.
Reply/Quote