Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Cowboys @ Bengals***
Andy will get his incentives thanks to this game.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:46 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I am confused that there are two teams worst than us.

I think the Jets could beat us, but they won't for Trevor. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:47 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: What if Andy makes the announcement that Zac has been fired from the bengals org?

It isn't ZT's birthday, so it will lack impact.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I bet he audibled into that pass.

Dalton is a nice guy, but even he was angry about being benched for Finley 1 hour before the trade deadline (I think on his Birthday?). Was the ultimate double FU to Dalton from Zac.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well that was a close one
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:49 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Looking forward to Lapham's "Dead Zone Report" after the game. Love the softball questions. One question I predict is to Taylor, "The team played pretty well expect for the turnovers. Am I right?" The second will be to Allen, "You look like you are getting more comfortable each week. Am I right?"

Ah, you have an advance copy of the script, me too.
Reply/Quote
Aaannnddd they give up and run out the clock.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The guy is making 18 million bucks to do damn near nothing on a football field, but hey, plastic trophies adults give to 6 year olds are an abomination, amirite?

Now you're just posting trying to intimidate me so I'll stop responding because he's playing a pretty damn good game.

6 receptions for 62 yards and a TD, given the circumstances, isn't bad at all.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:47 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Bonership saved themselves a few Million by not giving a shit about the product on the field.

The amount of laughter I got out of BONERSHIP is tragic.
Reply/Quote
This has to be it for Zack Taylor..
Reply/Quote
Fitting to watch Andy crap on Taylor
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:46 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I am confused that there are two teams worst than us.

I'd actually take both of those teams (Jets and Jags) against us right now. In fact, I could see either one of them beating us by two scores.

Joe Burrow literally lifted Zac's entire offense up to being at least somewhat respectable.  But I think we've averaged 10 points a game these last 5 weeks.  And that's lifted it up by a kickoff return.

I don't think we could be beat anybody at this point.  What he's producing right now offensively is downright embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Andy.

And hats off to Allen for tough sledding out there
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Andy and his ***** hair really benefit from the mask. He’d get the crap knocked out of him in Dallas for smiling on the sidelines while losing like he did here.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton is a nice guy, but even he was angry about being benched for Finley 1 hour before the trade deadline (I think on his Birthday?). Was the ultimate double FU to Dalton from Zac.

It's probably obvious even from camp that Finley was terrible. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Here is what you need to know about our defense.

Coming into this gamed Dalton's passer rating (79.5) was just a hair higher than it was in his dumpster-fire '19 season (78.3)

His passer rating today....122.6
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Now you're just posting trying to intimidate me so I'll stop responding because he's playing a pretty damn good game.

6 receptions for 62 yards and a TD, given the circumstances, isn't bad at all.

I just think it is funny that you bemoaned participation trophies while giving AJ Green mass props for that stat line in a big loss during a 2-win season.  It's just funny, is all.
Reply/Quote
Strahan just straight up said you can’t win a Super Bowl with Dalton...

HATER! :ninja:

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:50 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'd actually take both of those teams (Jets and Jags) against us right now.  In fact, I could see either one of them beating us by two scores.

I don't think we could be beat anybody at this point.  What he's producing right now offensively is downright embarrassing.

This!

Rep,
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 05:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Aaannnddd they give up and run out the clock.

What's funny is this is the same coach who Joe Burrow playing late into the 4th quarter in a blowout loss to Pittsburgh.  Also had the first team offense out to run a drive that resulted in a lone field goal to avoid a shutout againt the Ravens.
Reply/Quote