Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
McPherson with a 60+ FG today?
Was that footage of our front office skiing?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-19-2021, 06:24 PM)Tony Wrote: Mixon goes down so easy...

He must have weak ankles or something. Trips up more than anyone I know currently .
(12-19-2021, 06:25 PM)matmaven Wrote: McPherson with a 60+ FG today?

McPherson from 70 for the win.
(12-19-2021, 06:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Oh yeah?
Pervert

[Image: R.1bebb7edb05c56d83cab2b70dd9e68f5?rik=S...ImgRaw&r=0]
[Image: giphy.gif]
We are so unlucky. Throws like that fall right in no man’s land against us.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

at least our QB isn't teddy bridgewater
(12-19-2021, 06:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: There are many times Mixon slams the bawl on the ground saying I should have gotten more! 

Does it so much he actually brings attention to the fact that he has had sooo many near misses 
(12-19-2021, 06:24 PM)Tony Wrote: Mixon goes down so easy...

That's why he's such a hit with the ladies  Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(12-19-2021, 06:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Was that footage of our front office skiing?

The idea of Mike Brown trying to ski is hilarious.
Bridgewater can 1st down.
(12-19-2021, 06:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Was that footage of our front office skiing?

I’m Denver? Heaven forbid. Only the Alps for our esteemed owners.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

HOLD
Picks out of bounds should count under certain circumstances, like if a member of coaching staff catches it
(12-19-2021, 06:26 PM)matmaven Wrote: The idea of Mike Brown trying to ski is hilarious.

He uses a modified golf cart with skids instead of wheels.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Need more pressure here on third down
(12-19-2021, 06:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: Without the Mixon trip that drive could have been more, but 3 is better than some of our early game disasters (like 90+ yard pick sixes). I do wish Burrow had not thrown into triple coverage though.

That’s not going to stop. Here’s why.

1. Early Onset Favre Gunslingeritis. He doesn’t think there’s a throw he can’t make.
2. Early Onset Favre Gunslingeritis + Bad playcalling. He often tries to make things happen when a play is poorly timed or badly called.
3. Early Onset Favre Gunslingeritis + Bad playcalling + inadequate protection. Puke face.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

SACK!!!!

Nice stop D!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
good for Pratt and Bailey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(12-19-2021, 06:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: He uses a modified golf cart with skids instead of wheels.

I was thinking of a throne with skis on it.