Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
Burrow doesn’t read easy blitzes. I’m beginning to think these free rushers are on him. I saw him coming a mile away.
Don’t look now but the Rat Turds are beating the Packers

We have GOT TO win today.

Wthhhhh
(12-19-2021, 06:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Why throw to your least athletic skill position guy on third and 15?

Please play Evans on third down. Samja is not a third down back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(12-19-2021, 06:50 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: The offense….or lack thereof is just is I execusable

Yup. The defense can’t be expected to hold teams to throw shutouts. One misplayed ball or blown coverage and it’s 7-3.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
It's hard to watch this team. 1 step forward. 3 steps back
(12-19-2021, 06:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess playing for the punt again is a wise move as long as the Yoncos don't score more than 2 points this game.

Basically ask defense to make about 20 plays a game and ask offense to make 2 lol. This isfrustrating enough I owuld take burrow's helmet if I was on the defense, and smash it after the game lol
Defense, prove a point to the offense and score a TD here yourselves.
[Image: giphy.gif]
They were told to score on that drive, though. Why are they not listening?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
(12-19-2021, 06:51 PM)Tony Wrote: Why don't they even try for the 3rd down.. we are worst than the Broncos on offense. This is so hard to watch

Bridgewater has 2 gloves.
Burrow has 0 gloves.

Obviously the answer is Burrow needs to wear 3 gloves.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(12-19-2021, 06:52 PM)Whacked Wrote: Don’t look now but the Rat Turds are beating the Packers

We have GOT TO win today.

Wthhhhh

And the Steelers are still alive and kicking. Funk this league, sometimes. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
(12-19-2021, 06:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yup. The defense can’t be expected to hold teams to throw shutouts. One misplayed ball or blown coverage and it’s 7-3.

Don't worry we will make it close and people will wonder if zac should still be coach.
(12-19-2021, 06:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: This offense can't recover from sack or penalty anymore.

Because that would require a pass down the field 15+ yards and the O line cant block well enough for deeper pass plays to develop
Past the LOS
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(12-19-2021, 06:53 PM)Destro Wrote: They were told to score on that drive, though. Why are they not listening?

Not zac's fault, he told them to score. He told them to win!
Forward pass?
I think ultimately GB will take care of business. But the reality is Huntley is a better QB than Lamar.
These refs….
How did the refs not see that
way over the line wake up refs

Don’t worry. Our offensive-minded head coach will fix everything.