Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
If you get 100 yards in game, you lose
Nice defense series

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(12-19-2021, 07:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Don’t set yourself up for disappointment thinking he’ll adjust.

Actually they have adjusted to the defense really well this season. It's the initial game script they have struggled eith...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
These runs are to slow
My God this run blocking is so bad.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
(12-19-2021, 07:12 PM)Synric Wrote: Actually they have adjusted to the defense really well this season. It's the initial game script they have struggled eith...

My joke is Zac prepares the gameplan and Burrow adjusts it at half. For how consistently bad we look in the 1st half, it's Zac taylor. He can't possibly be that good at adjusting when he's that bad at preparing.
For the most part Joe has had time. Receivers need to get open
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Bates looked like he overran the interception there.

- - - - -

Annnnd Mixon for -1. Oof.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(12-19-2021, 07:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: BAL driving on GB again with Huntley, game tied 7-7

Huntley is what Lamar Jackson would be if Jackson could pass the ball. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Some of us warned people that Huntley is a better QB than Lamar...
C’mon offense!!! Wake the **** up!!
(12-19-2021, 07:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Lots of lac-satives finally seeing that he’s pumpkin squash with a headset.

No they are not. He can call for a punt on 3rd down and they will defend him.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Another 3 yard pass, great
WTH with the deep, wide, slow developing run?
Higgins/Chase have to start getting open
Holy shit.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
man our passing offense looks horribl, denver's defense is really good (and we're also below average offense lately)
Looking good
Denver is playing lights out in deep coverage. There is nowhere to throw beyond ten yards.
This is embarrassing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall