Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
Play clock seemed to start late there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Defense is going to get tired if you don't give them a break. Offense paycheck has to go to defense until the offense "wins" a game.
(12-19-2021, 07:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Like the second or third time now in a short period you are just randomly shitting on Dalton. Why?

Dalton was not even a bad QB when he played for us. Also rarely sacked and had a better OL. Calling Burrow Joe Dalton makes absolutely no sense. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
And you don’t get to the line with 30 seconds and snap with 1 second. That’s a QB not getting his team ready
(12-19-2021, 07:17 PM)Synric Wrote: No its on the coverage. There is zero places to go with the ball.

Then throw it away. You are giving the opposing team a free 6 yards in field positioning by taking that sack.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Who draws up these WR routes? I mean, fly on a zone and cross on man.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

(12-19-2021, 07:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Wtf is Burrow doing.. Jesus Christ already uh

Would you rather see him throw into coverage and throw a pick? You'd be the board's biggest b**** if that happened.
BAL up 14-7, this is it, if we lose today
(12-19-2021, 07:16 PM)matmaven Wrote: 4th 3 and out on offense. You can draft a bunch of 1st and 2nd round skill players, but if your oline continues to stink, you can't play offense.

That was on the QB/WRs
He had a ton of time yet no throw

Yes they need line help but the skill guys need to do their jobs
(12-19-2021, 07:16 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Our D is good.  

The O is not.

We are playing a 20th rank offense, give me a break
(12-19-2021, 07:18 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Would you rather see him throw into coverage and throw a pick? You'd be the board's biggest b**** if that happened.

At least chuck it deep. Good as a punt even if picked.. He's doing nothing back there...
(12-19-2021, 07:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Going to need a defensive score in this one

we need to to go up tempo on O. This crap ZT is throwing out there is not working
(12-19-2021, 07:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: BAL up 14-7, this is it, if we lose today

What do you mean "if"? BAL or CLE will represent the AFCN in the playoffs.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

(12-19-2021, 07:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If our WRs are so good they should be able to figure out how to get open, so how good are we? Lol

The WRs are severely overhyped.  Boyd is good, but in a Hines Ward type of underneath way.  Both he and Higgins have seperation issues.  Chase has terrible hands.  The backups provide nothing. 
(12-19-2021, 07:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Who draws up these WR routes? I mean, fly on a zone and cross on man.
They just run the same option routes over and over. Zac Taylor is an awful OC.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
6 points in the first half last week. 3 so far this week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Doesn’t bridgewater have a year of eligibility left at Louisville, maybe he should go back, lol
(12-19-2021, 07:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Like the second or third time now in a short period you are just randomly shitting on Dalton. Why?

You have a short memory. Don't remember how Andy played his last few years before he left? 

This offense is anemic, just like Andy's later years. 3 and out. 3 and out. Hand to Mixon, 1 yard loss. 3 and out. Pick 6, sack.
(12-19-2021, 07:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Then throw it away. You are giving the opposing team a free 6 yards in field positioning by taking that sack.

That is not how it works especially on 3rd down. When the pocket is breaking down and you know no one is open you cover the ball up not bring it out in the open where I Can get swipped.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Trying to be positive I’ve so - I guess we can pick up a ton of draft position if we continue to lose and also get that last place schedule next year.