Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-19-2021, 07:32 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: That was the most boring 1st half football, I’ve ever seen in my life, poke my eyes out with a stick.

I enjoy good defense by the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I heard the AFCN sucks but other divisions aren’t helping us out much today…
(12-19-2021, 07:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: A blowout! 60-30..x-10 or some math I'm not good at.. Who Dey

Get back to framing the door.
(12-19-2021, 07:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Now come out in the second half with some quick passing options for Burrow. That will help things a lot.

Overall he had time to throw. One sack is on him the other on Zac - he can't hold the ball over 5 seconds like he did on the second one and the first one was just a terrible play design.

WRs deserve blame too. Even against great DBs you should be able to get open when you have that much time.
Bengals are getting numbers to run I would like to see less of these slow developing pulls to the outside and more Mid and Outside zone.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Who is this Tyrone hundetly at Baltimore? Holy shit.
(12-19-2021, 07:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Get back to framing the door.

Almost done.. The frame is done..Just need to plane down the door boards..  Sounds fun, huh? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

(12-19-2021, 07:37 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Who is this Tyrone hundetly at Baltimore? Holy shit.

He's causing serious harm to the NFL's agenda to force the Steelers to win the division. 
(12-19-2021, 07:37 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Who is this Tyrone hundetly at Baltimore? Holy shit.

A slightly less but still very athletic better passing QB than Lamar
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Tyler Huntley is the Rat backup QB who should be the starter - he actually has touch on his passes and is accurate unlike Lamar. 
(12-19-2021, 07:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: Almost done.. The frame is done..Just need to plane down the door boards..  Sounds fun, huh? 

I took my doors down. I didn't want to close the basement off for the theater, takes up too much room. I had to plane the doors also and i said nah, I'm going to pull them off and toss them in the trash! You do the same, why put a door up?
(12-19-2021, 07:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A slightly less but still very athletic better passing QB than Lamar

He's like the Ryan Finley to Andy Dalton if Ryan Finley and Andy Dalton were both better.
We have to win. Pittsburgh surprised the Titans earlier and Baltimore is playing Green Bay tight.
(12-19-2021, 07:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: Tyler Huntley is the Rat backup QB who should be the starter - he actually has touch on his passes and is accurate unlike Lamar. 

Trace. Mcsorely.
(12-19-2021, 07:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: Tyler Huntley is the Rat backup QB who should be the starter - he actually has touch on his passes and is accurate unlike Lamar. 

If he wins this game the Ravens will probably trade Laamaaarrrr and roll with him.
(12-19-2021, 07:40 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Trace. Mcsorely.

???????????
Btw…I think I heard some booing at the end of the half. Broncos fans not exactly thrilled either.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(12-19-2021, 07:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: Almost done.. The frame is done..Just need to plane down the door boards..  Sounds fun, huh? 

My gym door in the basement. Took it down though, don't like feeling claustrophobic lol

[Image: 51758139019_444722a60a_b.jpg]

Goes to show how bad Jackson had been this year. 

The Ravens are 4-0 this season when Jackson throws multiple interceptions. They are leading the division in spite of him this year. It is why I still felt confident that the Bengals will beat the Ravens again (so long as Jackson plays).

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Gotta love that commercial.. I went to prison for robbing someone of only 28$... You still robbed someone asshole..