Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-19-2021, 08:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Obviously hold not called on the Broncos. Again.

What? You mean it’s not ok to put a defender in a headlock after he beats you?!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

2 inept managed teams = one boring game. Bungals will never win a playoff game with these bozo coaches and management (I've been saying this for 20 years). Players get better and Bungals franchise continues to stay the same. Want to see a real NFL game - switch the packers ravens game on.
cart and backboard coming out for Teddy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(12-19-2021, 08:06 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Here comes a backup QB. We all know how bengals play against backups.

"Bu..bu..but... 3pts is good enough."--Zac's mentality
(12-19-2021, 08:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: Sometimes you have to win a dog fight and that’s what this is, it’s okay there are no style points.

II hope they can move Chase inside a little more to give him some more YAC opportunities not to mention a 2 way to and the matchup. Considering the coverage.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Here comes Drew Lock.

Did you say Andrew Luck!?

No, I said Drew Lock.
Guessing he will leave on a back board
Damn..game over once a backup QB comes in..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Bachie walking off...gingerly

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(12-19-2021, 08:06 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Here comes a backup QB. We all know how bengals play against backups.

That was under Marvin.

Anyone see the chokehold on the Bengal lineman that wasn’t called. Blatant holding

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Teddy, get up you son of a ***** , cuz vic'y loves ya!
Did he break his neck?

Watch us make Drew Lock look like Johnny Unitas...
Carts out
(12-19-2021, 08:06 PM)ajshoe Wrote:
2 inept managed teams = one boring game. Bungals will never win a playoff game with these bozo coaches and management (I've been saying that for 20 years). Players get better and Bungals franchise continues to stay the same. Want to see a real NFL game - switch the packers ravens game on.

2 great defenses. I know it’s been a long time since football fans watched great D but that’s what we’re seeing. And yeah the offenses are nothing special either.

Watch us force 3 INT and a sack-fumble from the backup QB. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-19-2021, 08:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That was under Marvin.

Mike White anyone?
Ah, man. Hate seeing this shit.
(12-19-2021, 08:06 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Banged his head in the ground,hard 
Looks like he twisted it too

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk