Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
For the record, I think going for 2 should almost always be a 4th quarter thing.

I expected Taylor to go for it, but in a defensive struggle with their backup QB in, I would have kicked it.
(12-19-2021, 08:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. Any other game, it'd be too close to call. But these Bronco-loving refs will easily over turn it. (even if it does look like he was down by contact)

Correct

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(12-19-2021, 08:29 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Oh there’s lots of times I “hate” them.
You get the maddest at the ones you love

Why do you try to teach phil hos about sarcasm, he doesn't get it but he also lives in this thread.

Yes, we all love the bungles, 35 years of ineptitude. LOVE IT!
How do you give that up?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
And another refs screwing the Bengals - he was not down. And with no shot on the field conclusively showing he was down the ruling is supposed to stand.
Here we go again, can’t stop the passing
Of course a crap QB throwing to a mediocre TE for 20+
(12-19-2021, 08:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pretty sure shouldn’t overturn it.

Yet they did.

He hit the ground and the ball comes out. I get the wanting that to be a fumble but it just isn't. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

He's gonna put up 40 on us
You do not stop Drew Lock. Unless you’re every other team in the NFL.

This is so on script
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Come on defense
I feel lock will throw a pick soon
If I was Denver I would not run the ball again, just pass it. Too easy against bengals
Holy bleep Reader! Do NOT point on a football field EVER!
4/4, 59yds, 1 td... Are we sure this is actually Drew Lock and not a much better QB in his uniform.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
One does not simply stop, Drew Lock.
Far be it from me to question the Broncos but why is Teddy Bridgewater starting over Drew Lock?
(12-19-2021, 08:32 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You do not stop Drew Lock. Unless you’re every other team in the NFL.

This is so on script

I know pressure in his face and every thing
Come on need a sack here
Get after him
Bengals changed up coverages and allowing 1 on 1 outside.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...