Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
He wasn't down, It's the Bengals - Anything that needs to go in favor will nearly ALWAYS go the other way.
Even if Denver gets the ball back they’re far out of the red zone. Khalid Kareem is having an amazing game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I didn't see him down by contact. Would be a huge break
That is a play you have to see to believe... to be fair I saw it and still don't really know what I saw.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

(12-19-2021, 08:40 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Go down dumb ass u are a fat ass lineman.  

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He probably thought he was gonna run it back all the way and be the hero.
The Bengals lose this game, I would bet anything they lose out for the rest of season.
There has not been one week in decades where they haven't Bungled something. It's as sure as death
(12-19-2021, 08:40 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Speechless

cursed....such a big play and leave it to Bengals to F that up 
(12-19-2021, 08:40 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Go down dumb ass u are a fat ass lineman.  

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was screaming at him to get down.  Scared the hell out of the cat, she was asleep beside me  LMAO
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
The sad part is I was not even a little surprised he fumbled giving it back.. At least it will take them longer to take the lead I guess.
Bungles. Gonna. Bungle.
(12-19-2021, 08:40 PM)bengals73 Wrote: He wasn't down, It's the Bengals - Anything that needs to go in favor will nearly ALWAYS go the other way.

Who didn't see this fumble coming now? As he was running all I was saying is go down go down.
Bengals are the 3 stooges of football
This is bordering on '16-17 clowns type of play anymore
This team drives me crazy, dude...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
This stuff only happens to tge bengals and bad teams
It was helmet to helmet on Khalid too
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(12-19-2021, 08:40 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Even if Denver gets the ball back they’re far out of the red zone.  Khalid Kareem is having an amazing game.

We haven't been able to stop Drew Lock before that (we basically didn't stop him because we just gave it right back); so we just basically took time off the clock because they'll just keep marching lol
He was down!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]