Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
No Hubbard No Hendrickson equals no pass rush
Gunther Ossai and Hill cannot get home on the QB
Reply/Quote
Lou needs to dial up some pressure some how some way. Brady with time is not how you beat Tampa. He's way too comfortable back there.

I'm confident that the offense can get on track, but the defense looks helpless. We'll see if Lou's 3rd quarter magic can be effective in a shorthanded situation like this.
Reply/Quote
I am really glad I went skiing and missed the first quarter. Came back and watched three drives (one Brady td pass and two bengals 3 and outs. Decided it’s a better idea to play fifa instead. I’ll tune back in in the 2nd half and watch a couple more drives at the least. Bengals look outcoached in this one in the first half. They definitely benefit from playing teams twice—which is why I predict a super bowl loss to the eagles.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:48 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Can this defense stop Brady at this point? Doesn't look like it. Slant Slant Slant, Evans wide open nearly every down

Naw

Our young guys are so afraid of getting beat deep they are giving up everything medium range.

You can’t play afraid to get beat deep. Mike Evans isn’t even really that type of guy. You’ve gotta muscle him and not be afraid. He’s been in a slump for a reason
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They better force a 3 and out cause they get ball first.
Reply/Quote
We lost our best blitzer top with Hilton

His injury is being felt 10x more than Awuzie and literally no one believes Hilton is a better corner than Awuzie. I do think he’s just a better football player tho. Tackling, IQ, run support, Hilton has all that and Dax has None.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Looks like both of my football teams will lose today.

France already lost . now Cincy
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If they can get to Brady before he sets up
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:50 PM)Tony Wrote: At least it's an NFC loss.. silver lining.. even though the rest of the afc north crushed Brady

Sorry Tony but its not a loss yet...

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:51 PM)impactplaya Wrote: No Hubbard No Hendrickson equals no pass rush
Gunther Ossai and Hill cannot get home on the QB

There wont be any pass rush without some blitzes, offense needs to step it up and win the track meet.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:51 PM)samhain Wrote: Lou needs to dial up some pressure some how some way.  Brady with time is not how you beat Tampa.  He's way too comfortable back there.  

I'm confident that the offense can get on track, but the defense looks helpless.  We'll see if Lou's 3rd quarter magic can be effective in a shorthanded situation like this.

We're down what, 4 or 5 defensive starters? We had no pass rush even before out best cover guys and best pass rushers got hurt. Tom Brady is going to diagnose any blitz we try given we have rookies out there so I doubt we can get too complicated. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Naw

Our young guys are so afraid of getting beat deep they are giving up everything medium range.

You can’t play afraid to get beat deep. Mike Evans isn’t even really that type of guy. You’ve gotta muscle him and not be afraid. He’s been in a slump for a reason

I didn’t realize there were this many injuries on defense. I could see us almost losing next week as well. Nothing to be overly concerned about. What really matters is what happens in the playoffs. As long as we win a couple more games the regular season doesn’t matter. Need to get healthy for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Maybe a good ass kicking is what we needed to set up a run here in the last few games and the playoffs. It is working wonders right now for the Bucs.

Also, we need to get healthy

Reply/Quote
Brady looks old when he's getting knocked around. We aren't doing that and unless we start getting some pressure on him nothing will change
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Lou has some great 2nd half adjustments again
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:56 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Maybe a good ass kicking is what we needed to set up a run here in the last few games and the playoffs. It is working wonders right now for the Bucs.

Also, we need to get healthy

Yup they need to get healthy. If they get whipped today just move on.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:47 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This is a terrible take.  

The ball was actually out on that challenge could have gone to us.

The drive went fine, we got points.

You dont know about the other 2 TOs yet you are complaining? 

Sounds right.

Yep it is right
Could have possibly tried for 7 but hey take your 3 with a smile. I don’t remember the other timeout so I asked.

And that was not a good challenge.
Reply/Quote
We all know about the halftime adjustments. But if Lou can get this defense playing good ball in the 2nd half we need to start a fund for a statue.
Reply/Quote
Yep i expected this

WAY more press man blitz
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Saw a glimpse of tantrum Brady. Hopefully we see more of that lol
Reply/Quote