Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
(12-18-2022, 09:17 PM)Housh Wrote: These refs clearly are paid off

If they were clearly paid off to favor the Bucs, they would have called that offsides on Burrow.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
This is a game a team that can win a superbowl wins.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
THAT was a nice play call.

Wilcox tripped over the pylon.
Reply/Quote
34 unanswered
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:18 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Romo is a fool

This
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:21 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Where’s that guy higgy at?
In his b.... Ya I better not 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:19 PM)BengalB Wrote: Idk about paid off but purposely trying to affect the outcome of a game by non calls, bad spots, etc. in order for a brother or wife or girlfriend to win big in Vegas? I could def see that happening.

Say this every week.  Refs are not biased, they are not bought off, sometimes they are just not very good.
Reply/Quote
31 second half points for the Bengals!
Reply/Quote
Did anyone ever doubt this team during this game?  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: MITCHELL ***** WILCOX AKA THE CLOSER AKA THE UNDERTAKER

RIP BRADY
That was 100% get the hometown boy a score!

Tom Brady with a 17 point lead - 89-1
Reply/Quote
I really can’t stand Romo
Reply/Quote
I love it!!!!!! Double 'em up!!!!
Reply/Quote
Burrow bungled but didn't get caught
Reply/Quote
Great call Taylor!
Reply/Quote
WHOOOOOOO...BABY!!!!! WHO DEY Mutha FKKR!!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:22 PM)matmaven Wrote: Say this every week.  Refs are not biased, they are not bought off, sometimes they are just not very good.

Terrible officiating in the Vikings game yesterday. They were robbed of 2 Defensive touchdowns.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Did anyone ever doubt this team during this game?  Hilarious

Don't look now, but we are getting blown out!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:21 PM)Science Friction Wrote: If they were clearly paid off to favor the Bucs, they would have called that offsides on Burrow.

FG and game still over. Not to mention the crap spots.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:20 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I feel Romo hates Burrow.

CBS should be considering firing Romo - he is not the Bucs local game announcer and should be neutral - not slobbering all over the Bucs and outright ignoring things like the missed PI by the refs all game while acting like the DL saw Burrow move his foot an inch instead of them jumping on the hard count like they did. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:21 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Suck it hard Brady

Oh, this one's gonna haunt hm on those cold, lonely nights when he's trying to fill out his Match.com profile.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote