Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
(12-15-2019, 05:16 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol.......all of you who think drafting Burrow will suddenly turn this team into a playoff contender are drinking to early. Wholesale changes are needed on this team, not only at QB but on the oline and d backfield

Correct

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
He had an open player for a TD
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:33 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I think it's funny people are talking about getting the #1 draft pick, but that will not change a damn thing about this piss poor Football Organization, and I use the term organization loosely.

Guess we should just fold up shop then...

Ffs some of you love being miserable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:34 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Who was the last great former OSU QB in the NFL?

Great question

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:34 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Who was the last great former OSU QB in the NFL?
If this list is accurate there hasn't been a truly successful nfl qb from osu

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/01/ca3dff2ec14808/where-ohio-state-quarterbacks.html

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
There's the typical 3 second half points
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guess we should just fold up shop then...

Ffs some of you love being miserable.

Don't ya love that ? Let's start with the water boy
Reply/Quote

There was one? Namath was the last Alabama QB worth anything and he wasn't really that great..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah, some of these people only watch OSU and LSU hasn’t played them yet.

....and they pick their favorite draft picks like this. OSU player I the first round, OSU player in the second round, OSU player in the third round, etc and so fourth

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:39 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: If this list is accurate there hasn't been a truly successful nfl qb from osu

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/01/ca3dff2ec14808/where-ohio-state-quarterbacks.html

It was a serious question cause I surely couldn’t think of a single one.
Reply/Quote
Lmao
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:40 PM)Tomkat Wrote: There's the typical 3 second half points

Don't mock our famous half time adjustments..  Rant
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Edelman being a punk again and Hubbard held badly but no call
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:39 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: If this list is accurate there hasn't been a truly successful nfl qb from osu

Lol some where pimping Haskins as the next great pro QB

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm one of the biggest Buckeyes homers on here and I can say without hesitation I'd take Burrow everyday of the week and twice on Sunday in front of Fields !!

Fields has a lot of mechanics issue to clean up. And that's just for starters.

Fields doesn't have the college experience that Burrow does......but over their respective NFL careers Fields will be a better NFL QB than Burrow. I'd love to see an LSU/Ohio State CFP matchup.
Reply/Quote
Bengals having a chance in the game with Mixon leading, YES.
Bengals having a chance in the game with Andy leading, NO.

GAME OVER
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: It was a serious question cause I surely couldn’t think of a single one.

Looks like Kent Graham? And Pryor are the most successful OSU QBs.

That is purely miserable. Haskins is absolutely awful this season, the worst starting QB in the league (playing well today) and he is already one of the most successful QBs from OSU.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t worry I’m sure there’s a few other OSU homers on this board that are with you.

Well Im not an Ohio State homer by any means
Reply/Quote
Well this game went to shit fast. Why has this team always been so bad after half time.
Reply/Quote
We get one lousy turnover and they hit us with three penalties?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote