Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
It would be so Bengal like to win the last 2 games.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: It would be so Bengal like to win the last 2 games.

Even if they did the bengals basically have locked down the number 1 pick
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If you were starting Andy Dalton against the #1 defense in the league, you and you alone cost yourself the fantasy football playoffs.

No, I was facing the Patriots defense that just put up 20 points.

I was running Tannehill, Metcalf, AJ Brown, Mixon, Cook, Jack Doyle, Zeke Elliot, Vikings defense. I'm gonna a put up like 130+points but the other guy is going into the 150s.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: Even if they did the bengals basically have locked down the number 1 pick

Not really, a lot of 3 win teams and we have the hardest SOS which would push us down if we tie.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:21 PM)Trademark Wrote: Even if they did the bengals basically have locked down the number 1 pick

I don’t see a few of the 3 win teams winning another game either with the games they have left.
Reply/Quote
Lol I guessed Pats 34-13
I'm so good at this!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:54 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Unfortunately, Cincy tends to go with player downgrades.

I cant argue with that, but we've hit on some good ones too.  It seems like its been a while, too long really, since we could look back and say we had a good draft that year. I want a front office firesale but I think we are stuck with Tobin and the gang until Mike officially steps down, and maybe even beyond that.

But for now, I just want a QB who has the tools to turn into something special. One who can really lead this offense. Burrow looks like he could be that type. He could bust of course, but no doubt has the tools and is worth a shot at the #1 pick.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Andy dalton just single handedly cost me my fantasy football playoffs...you bastard.

He singlehandedly cost us 5 wins this season
Reply/Quote
To those who are unsure about Burrow just think of the wasted first round picks lately. At least it’s a position of need unlike taking Ross. Plus the upside is much greater with Burrow than the past first round bust. I’m not sold on any QB this year, would rather fix the Oline fist before throwing a rookie out there and just get a bridge QB till next year. But we will find a way to screw that up too. So piss on it, I’m fine either way. The one player I would hate to see us take may be the best in the draft and that’s Young. I’m sure I’ll catch flake about it but I just think there are bigger needs.

We need a Franchise QB, maybe 2 OT’s since we have no idea about Williams and if Glenn will be back which I doubt. We all thought Price was the answer at center, look how that turned out. And we could use another G/C and a LBer that’s worth a damn. I know the line has looked better the past few weeks but don’t let that fool you. This line is horrible! The offense could really open up with an elite or at the least above average line.
Reply/Quote