Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
(12-15-2019, 05:58 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Andy should have retired last season.

Nah, we need our tank commander.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hilarious

You could not have completed a single pass playing QB for the Bengals today.

Lies.  I'm a decent enough athlete, that I GUARANTEE I could complete a single pass.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, I thought you were saying Fields would not be any good because there have been no good QBs from OSU.

Nawww not a very logical reason. Just had me thinking.
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for Mixon and Dunlap.

Reply/Quote
Dalton is playing like playoff Dalton I love it welcome Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:02 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I feel bad for Mixon and Dunlap.

I’ll go further and say the entire DL and both RB’s. They deserve better than to watch one guy hand the game away.

Reply/Quote
Worst game for Dalton since the 2.0?

Reply/Quote
So.....what do we do if Burrows gets injured or just flat out flops at the combine (if he participates)? Go after the OT, DE or trade back?
Reply/Quote
Brady doesnt INT 4 times even in his 40s.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:06 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So.....what do we do if Burrows gets injured or just flat out flops at the combine (if he participates)? Go after the OT, DE or trade back?

Why do so many people get his name wrong? It’s driving me nuts.

Reply/Quote
At least the Giants and Redskins are not purposely tanking.
Reply/Quote
If the Giants hold we clinch the first pick with one more loss. Who-Dey New-Dey worse than Yester-Dey.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why do so many people get his name wrong? It’s driving me nuts.

Because he doesn't have an easily spelled named like Dololoolegalala.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Because he doesn't have an easily spelled named like Dololoolegalala.

Lol
Reply/Quote
Cleaned out the garage today while watching the game instead of posting in here today. How long did the Andy fans last?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Lol where did that come from?

Fred’s drunk
Reply/Quote
Andy dalton just single handedly cost me my fantasy football playoffs...you bastard.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why do so many people get his name wrong? It’s driving me nuts.

Because we from Cincy and in Cincy, Joe Burrow is spelled Don Burrows, Don Burrows, Don Burrows.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Andy dalton just single handedly cost me my fantasy football playoffs...you bastard.

If you were starting Andy Dalton against the #1 defense in the league, you and you alone cost yourself the fantasy football playoffs.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cleaned out the garage today while watching the game instead of posting in here today. How long did the Andy fans last?

Saw some of the typical no one can win here bs, but that’s about it. He pretty much made it impossible to defend him today.

Reply/Quote