Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
Webb shocker!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:33 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I think it's funny people are talking about getting the #1 draft pick, but that will not change a damn thing about this piss poor Football Organization, and I use the term organization loosely.

Yeah, you're right lets just extend Andy and throw in the towel. No need to wish for player upgrades. Doesnt matter if we have better players I guess :andy:
Reply/Quote
Burkhead!!! Another ex-bengal. How cool is that.
Reply/Quote
Why is NE throwing? And Burkhead with the TD lol
Reply/Quote
Unblievable.. and I'm not gonna bother correcting this misspelling.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They have given up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Shake n Bake Burk!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:27 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: No we would have probably 4 or 5 wins and stuck in football purgatory. I'm all for a coaching change but QB has to go too. 

I'm all about giving Burrow a shot, but lately the good/decent teams that took the 2nd or 3rd QBs off the board are ruling the NFL.  But we aren't a good team/franchise so that's not really a possible approach it seems.

Go Burkhead...I can't knock that guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:42 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Fields doesn't have the college experience that Burrow does......but over their respective NFL careers Fields will be a better NFL QB than Burrow. I'd love to see an LSU/Ohio State CFP matchup.

Fields may go on to become a great one, may ? But right now Burrow is clearly better. 
Reply/Quote
I predicted this game well, we'll put a good fight the 1st 5 minutes of the game, the pats will take over and win the remainder.

Ok, they played better the first half. But we only have 13 total FREAKING points... 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13.
Reply/Quote
Holy shit! No offensive TD’s in the 2nd half since week 7???? Did I hear that correct?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:41 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Lol some where pimping Haskins as the next great pro QB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cincy COULD have Watson or Mahomes at QB right now.......but instead we have an oft injured Ross.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm all about giving Burrow a shot, but lately the good/decent teams that took the 2nd or 3rd QBs off the board are ruling the NFL.  But we aren't a good team/franchise so that's not really a possible approach it seems.

I know he’s inconsistent as hell, but Goff literally just took his team to the SB last year. We don’t have to go back very far to find a #1OA thats had some success.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm all about giving Burrow a shot, but lately the good/decent teams that took the 2nd or 3rd QBs off the board are ruling the NFL.  But we aren't a good team/franchise so that's not really a possible approach it seems.

Mike brown better be giving away free refreshments next game, or the stadium will be empty. MB has worn out his welcome in this town, it’s time for him to move on. This is getting really old.
Reply/Quote
Just kneel down already
Reply/Quote
You know BB was not filming us to steal PLAYS, he was filming to see what PLAYERS he steals from our team.
Reply/Quote
is there amymore doubt that we need to move on from Andy red popgun? Over and over he proves to make shit plays that kill any hope of a win and takes the wind out any hope of the team trying and competing.
My only concern now is he sucks so bad that getting a 4th rounder maybe wishful thinking
Reply/Quote
I'm about to break your hearts, but I give up.. Feel free to sob into your pillows tonight over this little fact.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

I've been arguing that for two months now. All thee guys talking trading back, trading back up, doing this doing that. 

What in the name of fried green beans makes anybody believe this F.O. GM, Mike Brown, coaching staff. Tobin etc. can pull off actually having a plan and working it ?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:48 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Fields may go on to become a great one, may ? But right now Burrow is clearly better. 

There have been plenty of QB's drafted in the first round near the top that haven't quite turned out the way the NFL scouts thought.  Look at Trubisky. Given what is available this year Burrow is clearly the top QB, but over time I think Fields has the intangibles to make him a better NFL prospect.....esp with experience.
Reply/Quote