Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Patriots @ Bengals***
There's the Andy we know and love.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton is trash
Reply/Quote
I must apologize to all you fans for not wanting a QB in the draft next year, but after witnessing that red bb pistol interception, it is plain for all to see that we do need a QB!!!

Reply/Quote
I have to say I’m encouraged by our running game and DL. Draft Burrow, get AJ back out there, and focus heavily on OL, LB, and DB, and we could be a lot better next year.

Also, Dalton blows. Hard.

Reply/Quote
How the hell is it we can never run a screen? If you look at NE’s first TD there were multiple linemen down field.
Reply/Quote
And this is why we want burrow
Reply/Quote
There is no defending this garbage! Draft Burrows

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Does anyone seriously think we don't need to draft Burrow? Like seriously. It's not even funny. Every week just proves it more and more. QB is pretty high on need.
Reply/Quote
See how long it took the Pat guy to find a Bengal fan to stare down?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We are doing so well with the run and on defence... Why throw the ball so much??? Plenty of time... C'mon man!
Reply/Quote
Oh Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Welcome back ANDY!
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for Burrow
Reply/Quote
Please put Dolegala in! Why torture the fans with Andy's mess.
Reply/Quote
That'll do it for me, guys. At least the 1OA pick is still ours. Later y'all.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 04:57 PM)TKUHL Wrote: How the hell is it we can never run a screen? If you look at NE’s first TD there were multiple linemen down field.

Are we done with the Andy show? Really, now I know why they were running so much in the 1st half. His career is officially over as 1st team starter. Time to move on.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 04:56 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Put Finley in

No! There isn’t a QB on this roster I want to see. Is there a position player that can take over. Both Finley and Dalton blows

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Woohoo...we get the ball back..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 04:57 PM)RASCAL Wrote: I must apologize to all you fans for not wanting a QB in the draft next year, but after witnessing that red bb pistol interception, it is plain for all to see that we do need a QB!!!

With all the close games we lost this season there’s no denying we have a handful of wins with a better QB. It’s time. Please no more talk about DE’s.

Reply/Quote
Dole

Gala

Dole

Gale
Reply/Quote