Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
Driskel is awful... like he's not even CLOSE.
How does one become an NFL QB with such a lack of talent?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:19 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: You dont have to Brett Favre every damn throw. My God touch on the football is a lost art in the NFL

Carr had a beauty earlier.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Hopefully this slows those ridiculous Driskell threads/posts. The AJM threads of old were a little easier to stomach, but Jeff is what he is, as is the rest of the team.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think it depends on cost. If it's like $7-8 million a year, I think you let him go.

Agree, that is too much for his production for sure.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why always high, is there wind in the stadium? A. Dalton did this early in his career too.

Dalton has over thrown people but he showed touch on passes early in his career...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Driskel needs some Chantix to chill his arm strength.  Ninja
His arms going thru nicotine withdrawal

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Geez Driskel.  Try aiming for their feet.

pretend you're throwing it to Price
Reply/Quote
At this point, I'm actually kind of hoping for a Raiders comeback win.
A win for the Bengals helps NOTHING, and actually HURTS them.
Reply/Quote
That sucked
Reply/Quote
No hold on the long pass?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Dalton has over thrown people but he showed touch on passes early in his career...

I remember about 4 years ago he started every game with high throws, it might last for a whole half. Now his inaccuracies are different but it was as notable as Driskel's high passes in my mind.
Reply/Quote
SSDD

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why always high, is there wind in the stadium? A. Dalton did this early in his career too.

Not even close to this. Let's be real. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Lol game over
Reply/Quote
And the collapse is in full swing.
Reply/Quote
This team....

I have no words

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Lol Bungles gonna Bungle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:20 PM)Destro Wrote: Hopefully this slows those ridiculous Driskell threads/posts. The AJM threads of old were a little easier to stomach, but Jeff is what he is, as is the rest of the team.

Hackenberg should start next year  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Bates was good early in the season
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I see some good momentum for the raiders... lets hope it's only for the 3rd quarter
Reply/Quote