Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
Man, there seems to be a crazy amount of injuries in the NFL this year. The Bengals have been hit really hard, but aren't even in the top 10 for total players on IR.
Reply/Quote
Carr doing his best Driskel impression with the high pass

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:26 PM)Shady Wrote: Our only chance to win this game is the incompetence of the Raiders. Can they be worse than us?

They have no idea where they're going to play next year. I suspect if they actually knew, that would be the mental difference and they would have beaten us easily today. Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If losing helped this franchise wed have 10 Lombardis

:andy:
Reply/Quote
And back in comes the rocket man
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They have no idea where they're going to play next year. I suspect if they actually knew, that would be the mental difference and they would have beaten us easily today. Lol

Is that Chuckie's excuse. LOL 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, there seems to be a crazy amount of injuries in the NFL this year. The Bengals have been hit really hard, but aren't even in the top 10 for total players on IR.

That's the reason why we'll never win a playoff game. I imagine our backups are worse than others, considering every team (including those winning the super bowl) have injuries in key spots.
Reply/Quote
I could throw better than Jeff today.

Reply/Quote
Driskel is getting booed loool

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
WTF ?
Reply/Quote
FFS!!!!

RUN THE BALL ON FIRST DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
You have to take him out now.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Nobody can be this bad
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 05:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, there seems to be a crazy amount of injuries in the NFL this year. The Bengals have been hit really hard, but aren't even in the top 10 for total players on IR.

Washington has it the worst with injuries and are still better than Cincinnati. 
Reply/Quote
Loaded box and Mixon gets through.

Reply/Quote
*Driskel throws 8 consecutive passed at least 44 yards over the receivers head.

Lazor: "Let's throw the ball"

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Mixon for 10. Make sure to throw it now
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Put Savage in
Reply/Quote
Jesus man make a throw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
OH... MY... GOD
I think I could complete some of those passes.
Reply/Quote