Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
Miami can pretty much run the clock out now.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
There’s a two minute warning in OT? Between the Bengals and Dolphins no less?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:57 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Miami can pretty much run the clock out now.

except it’s tied so that’s not their goal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Seriously? All he had to do was lunge forward.

Was it Dalton's fault when he stayed inbounds the other week to gain 2 more yards when they needed him to run out and stop the clock?

Ross is a dumb football player. Don't blame that on Dalton.

It's pretty hard to lunge straight forward when you're running laterally. He had to reach back for the ball and then the defender was right there.

The play you are speaking about is absolutely a dumb play. I'm off the Ross bandwagon. He's a bust, it is what it is. There are much more egregious plays to get on him for than that play is what I am saying. He has played well today.
Reply/Quote
Thankfully our inept coaching staff is more inept than their coaching staff.
Reply/Quote
That'll do it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That ought to do it

Reply/Quote
Horseshit!
Reply/Quote
That should do it.

Reply/Quote
10 more yards Dolphins
Reply/Quote
Talk that the Raiders are ready to move on from Derek Carr and targeting a QB in the draft.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: All he had to do was hit him in stride.

You sure? Because Ross looked like he was going to run side-to-side until he went out of bounds. Probably didn't know where the marker was. Zero interest in cutting upfield.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
OK. Good game. Best coaching of the season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: except it’s tied so that’s not their goal.

Well I meant run it down and call a TO with a couple seconds for a FG try.
Reply/Quote
Yes!!! Burrow is coming to Cincy!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:58 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: It's pretty hard to lunge straight forward when you're running laterally. He had to reach back for the ball and then the defender was right there.

The play you are speaking about is absolutely a dumb play. I'm off the Ross bandwagon. He's a bust, it is what it is. There are much more egregious plays to get on him for than that play is what I am saying. He has played well today.

THis issue is he wasn't really running laterally until he mader that juke to shake the defender after he caught the ball
Reply/Quote
What the hell happened? I turned the game off at halftime, checked the score later to see Miami up 35-12 went to see the final score just now to see the Bengals scored 23 4th QTR points and the game is in OT! WTF?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Fitz knows how to hit players in stride..
Reply/Quote
Watch them somehow block this and run it back for a TD.
Reply/Quote
Thanks ******* DC Coordinator for switching back to zone coverage. Locked up that #1 pick.
Reply/Quote