Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
Bengals give hope then take it away.
Reply/Quote
Dear Cincinnati Bengals coaching staff...Can we start Darius Phillip's next week? He has 2 PDs an INT and a tackle in 1 1/2 quarters.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For the love of God make this game end Nervous
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What the hell happened? I turned the game off at halftime, checked the score later to see Miami up 35-12 went to see the final score just now to see the Bengals scored 23 4th QTR points and the game is in OT! WTaf?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

The Bengals are trying to screw up the first pick in the draft lol
Reply/Quote
Wish they would have saved this 4th quarter effort for next week.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Burrow hits those crossing routes to Ross for TD's with that speed so it's good to see him so involved in the game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What the hell happened? I turned the game off at halftime, checked the score later to see Miami up 35-12 went to see the final score just now to see the Bengals scored 23 4th QTR points and the game is in OT! WTF?

quitter  :paul:
Reply/Quote
Block That kick!!!!!
Reply/Quote
We all know the Bengals will block it and return it for a TD
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:00 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: THis issue is he wasn't really running laterally until he mader that juke to shake the defender after he caught the ball

Live it looked like he was running a dig route. I could be wrong, maybe it was more of a slant and he had that angle.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What the hell happened? I turned the game off at halftime, checked the score later to see Miami up 35-12 went to see the final score just now to see the Bengals scored 23 4th QTR points and the game is in OT! WTF?

The bungled the tank the bungled the tank bungle
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
He can miss this. No diff
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
BOOOO!
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
THANK YOU!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
We won!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Pyrrhic victory for the Fins. Should sink in sometime next year in Oct.

Reply/Quote
Burrow is coming to Cincy !
Reply/Quote
with 1st pick cincy icks burrow. coach taylor relegated to water boy. a. dalton is now backup. bengals go 10 more years with zero playoff wins.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So how good is Joe Burrough ? I don't watch NCAA ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote