Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 07:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: Burrow is coming to Cincy !

This inept management could go a different route. You never know.
Reply/Quote
Horrible finish. Just awful. I want all of the Cincinnati coaches fired except Darrin Simmons. Start the BLEEP over!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:01 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Live it looked like he was running a dig route. I could be wrong, maybe it was more of a slant and he had that angle.

Yeah had he continued the angle he was going he would have had the first down.  Looked like he tried to get some extra yardage by attempting to juke the defender.
Reply/Quote
Well ya all got your 1st pick. Now the bad news....Mike Brown will be making that pick.
Reply/Quote
Yes! #1 pick baby! Got my heart rate up there needlessly but got the job done in the end. Now feel free to beat the snot out of Baker and the Browns next week. Hope Geno and Carlos sack him 5 times each
Reply/Quote
Scary thing is the Brown family and Tobin will see this game as proof they know what they are doing.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:04 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This inept management could go a different route. You never know.

I think Miami trades up for Burrow and we get their 4th round pick for the next 10 years.   :andy:
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Lol sad that the Bengals fan can put all their heart into rooting to win next week.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:04 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: So how good is Joe Burrough ? I don't watch NCAA ?

Really good this year. 77% completions. Like 48 TDs to 6 picks. Over 4000 yards in 12 or 13 games.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:05 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well ya all got your 1st pick. Now the bad news....Mike Brown will be making that pick.

...and he should trade that pick for a bunch more!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:05 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well ya all got your 1st pick. Now the bad news....Mike Brown will be making that pick.

Like I said don't be surprised to see Brown pick Chase Young and then trade him to, say, Chicago for Trubisky and their first round pick.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:04 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: So how good is Joe Burrough ? I don't watch NCAA ?

Really damn good. He might be enough to give us a punchers chance.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:07 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Like I said don't be surprised to see Brown pick Chase Young and then trade him to, say, Chicago for Trubisky and their first round pick.
Ideally, the Bengals get Burrow this year and Young next year.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...and he should trade that pick for a bunch more!

HELL NO

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 01:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I can’t root against the Bengals during the game, but we need the first pick, and we certainly can’t count on the Browns next week nor do I want to root for them.

And how isn’t this CBS’ premier 1:00 game? LOL

Turns out I can.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
NFL is purely entertainment for the purpose of churning a profit. This a a superstar league. Drafting a guy like Burrows provides the added value of having the NFL vested in guys like Burrows being successful just as there was a Buzz around this team when Palmer was drafted.

I believe the NFL was at one point vested in Dalton but the constant letdowns come playoff time really put the stop to that. There’s a lot of buzz surrounding Burrows at the moment. No way Mike Brown passes up on a guy that is going to sell jerseys and tickets. Hell, the NFL already got a jumpstart on the Burrows campaign when Boomer presented him a Bengals helmet.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...and he should trade that pick for a bunch more!

No thanks...not when QB is a major position of need and we can draft the best player available in the draft who happens to fulfill our biggest need.
Reply/Quote

Signing a veteran QB that can't earn a second contract for 10 to 15 mil would be unbelievable dumb whe you have a chance to take a low cost possible future franchise QB #1OA

You can take that 10 to 15 mil and spend it on top players at different positions like Offensive Tackle.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:40 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: The good thing is the Giants don't need a QB, so as long as Cincy keeps the first ort second pick.....plus we lost to Wash

Huh?  We played the NFC West.  We never played Washington...

(12-22-2019, 07:07 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Like I said don't be surprised to see Brown pick Chase Young and then trade him to, say, Chicago for Trubisky and their first round pick.

Young said he is returning to Ohio State for his senior season...
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 07:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Young said he is returning to Ohio State for his senior season...

He has since backed off that statement somewhat.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote