Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 06:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: You seem to fix it

Normally I wouldn’t say anything but I’ve contributed like$50 to this site over ten years so I expect top notch performance. LOL(Emoji included for any stupid people who might be here.)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one who finds the guy asking a 6 year old boy if he can marry his mom to be a little odd?
Reply/Quote
 It took a 1-15 season in order for Eifert to play without getting hurt. Hmm
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Am I the only one who finds the guy asking a 6 year old boy if he can marry his mom to be a little odd?

Lemme tell you how it’s gonna be punk
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
You see all these batted passes, that’s one of the reasons I don’t want Tua.
Reply/Quote
Jesus Andy quit messing up your pretend stats.

Reply/Quote
We have the #1OA pick locked up with this loss correct?

Reply/Quote
Fins playing for keeps!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We have the #1OA pick locked up with this loss correct?

You know how long I used to look at that and think what the hell does 10 A mean?

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We have the #1OA pick locked up with this loss correct?

Mikey will find a way to disappoint your optimism. Thread lightly.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Am I the only one who finds the guy asking a 6 year old boy if he can marry his mom to be a little odd?

Two years from now he'll be buying her fat ass a Peloton.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We have the #1OA pick locked up with this loss correct?

With this loss, Dave Shula pops a bottle of champagne.

His worst season was 3 wins I believe.
Reply/Quote

If you mean 1st pick, then yes.
Reply/Quote
omg we're about to score.. how exciting!
Reply/Quote

Yes
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
They know every goal line route.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Lemme tell you how it’s gonna be punk

Hey kid, I've been doinking you mom and it's been so great I want to make an honest woman out of her.  Since I'm an archaic neanderthal I need to find someone with testicles to give me permission for this.  I'd ask you mom first but she has a vaginaa (that I'm all about, mind you), so you're going to have to do.

Whaddaya say, kid?  I'd totally let you marry my mom.
Reply/Quote
That was a great fade Andy
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: With this loss, Dave Shula pops a bottle of champagne.

His worst season was 3 wins I believe.

We lose next week and LeBeau can pop open the champers, too.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We lose next week and LeBeau can pop open the champers, too.

So much celebrating, what gives? Big Grin
Reply/Quote