Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
(12-22-2019, 06:47 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Yeah, that's what I mean...why put him in if he's not 100%. 

...because Joe Mixon with the flu, a sucking chest wound, and a compound tibia fracture is still better than a 100% healthy Giovani Bernard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just run backwards for a damn safety you dumb bastards!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:48 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: The Dolphins are clearly throwing this game now

They're showing the Bengals the proper way to tank!
Reply/Quote
Fitz got all his stats, so he is done..
Reply/Quote
Asshats need to quit acting like they’re good. Got ran over by the dolphins who turned it off up by 16 with 30 seconds to go. This team only ever does anything when the opponent is up big and thinks it’s over
Reply/Quote
Thank you Nick Needles!!!

Reply/Quote
Well NFL screwed up the Giants/Skins score. Initially reported that Wash won, now they say the Giants won
Reply/Quote
4th down under four to go. May get out with a tie at worst.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Shocked
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Good, let this be a tie
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:50 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Just run backwards for a damn safety you dumb bastards!!!!

I mean there is precedent.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:49 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Right. I've hopped off of the Ross bandwagon but he had to adjust in order to reach back behind him. He's played well today.

Seriously? All he had to do was lunge forward.

Was it Dalton's fault when he stayed inbounds the other week to gain 2 more yards when they needed him to run out and stop the clock?

Ross is a dumb football player. Don't blame that on Dalton.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 06:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: Good, let this be a tie

That works, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Great job Huber. Trying to help the tank
Reply/Quote
ZT gets a tie here and he gets Burrow and he gets a bunch of brownie points with Mike Brown for going 1-14-1. Everyone wins!
Reply/Quote
This is why nobody wants you, Fitz

Reply/Quote
This Fu*king franchise..... Christ!
Reply/Quote
Taylor and Dalton look like they’re at a church picnic. Losers.

Reply/Quote
C’mon. Defenseless receiver.

Reply/Quote
Phillips is kicking ass and takin' names!
Reply/Quote