Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Patriots***
(12-24-2022, 05:10 PM)matmaven Wrote: Unbelievable. Just keep throwing ball every freaking play.

Well 3rd and 11 after the hold. They did run it on 3rd and 1 on the play before.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Please, just run it.
Reply/Quote
Well shoot. These last 2 drive kind of felt like we were throttling down a bit. Hopefully we can put a scoring drive together here.
Reply/Quote
Did anyone else hear Burrow say "Palmer" before the INT? If so I knew something bad was gonna happen with that play.
Reply/Quote
I’M DONE!!!! Game over!!!

Reply/Quote
Can’t count Belichek out
Reply/Quote
Ummm ..just run the ball a little more, once the penalty happened it was time to just run the ball!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Umm miscommunication there
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:11 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Well 3rd and 11 after the hold. They did run it on 3rd and 1 on the play before.

Thought he passed it to Mixon.
Reply/Quote
Just make up for it this drive.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This game should 1000% be over.

With Cincinnati it's never over.  Never has been that way and likely never will be that way.  It's just a part of who they are both in a good way and a bad way
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:11 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Well 3rd and 11 after the hold. They did run it on 3rd and 1 on the play before.

Thought he passed it to Mixon on a dump off.
Reply/Quote
Oh no! The sky is falling!!! Ninja
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:12 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: With Cincinnati it's never over.  Never has been that way and likely never will be that way.  It's just a part of who they are both in a good way and a bad way

????? Bungle mindset is still strong with some fans
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:11 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Please, just run it.

Yeah. Need to establish Mixon, control the game, keep the clock moving, limit their possessions, and keep their pass rush in check.
Reply/Quote
F that scharping dude
Reply/Quote
Two times holding has cost Cincy dearly
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:11 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: Did anyone else hear Burrow say "Palmer" before the INT? If so I knew something bad was gonna happen with that play.

Funny,  but I think he said "bomber".  Your answer makes more sense.
Reply/Quote
WRs killing Joe.

Reply/Quote
They need 2 TDs plus two 2 points conversion. Relax.
Reply/Quote