Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Patriots***
(12-24-2022, 05:30 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Now we need to score again, a TD salts this game away

Yup. 

Offense needs a big-time DRIVE from a unit that is one of the best in the league.

Big Drive eating clock and scoring to basically put them away.

Cmon O!!
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
(12-24-2022, 05:31 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: We were so damn dominating and now this!  WTF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol you really need to ask that???
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:31 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Zac is going to start running it now to take time off the clock

Probably will try. Can we is the question?
Reply/Quote
Piss poor play calling on both sides of the ball the second half keeping them in this game.

Also doesn’t help that they’ve not called an offensive hold on the Pats all game and we’ve had numerous called on plays that went for 1st downs.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:31 PM)Tony Wrote: It's ok guys.. Zac will bail us out with run run pass

Run-run-pass-punt?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
No way to defend that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There we go!
Reply/Quote
God I hope Burrow, Chase, Higgins, and Wilson all decide to take deals that allow the team to resign the other guys.
Reply/Quote
Just so effortless
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:33 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Piss poor play calling on both sides of the ball the second half keeping them in this game.  

Also doesn’t help that they’ve not called an offensive hold on the Pats all game and we’ve had numerous called on plays that went for 1st downs.

Shut up
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Could still be an ACL injury, they only said that it is intact.  Which is excellent news.  But it could still sprained.

Got it. Thanks
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Cmon Mixon
Reply/Quote
Let's run the ball a little bit here...
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Eh...there's no space to run on those.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:11 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: Did anyone else hear Burrow say "Palmer" before the INT? If so I knew something bad was gonna happen with that play.

I heard it. "Palmer Palmer Palmer"

Me: I wonder if this will be a throw to the flat. Remember when Carson alway used to throw Pick 6s out there. Glad that doesn't-

Me: Motherflipper. 

Reply/Quote
Another 3rd & short.

Great.
Reply/Quote
I think this is the bad direction for Evan.

Reply/Quote
Between the tackles is our best runs. Outside...not so much.
Reply/Quote
Need this 3rd and short
Reply/Quote
Big third down here
Reply/Quote