Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Patriots***
They have four downs. Gotta come up big D
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm struggling to remember a bigger meltdown than this tbh. The first half was a Super Bowl team against a High School Team.

Only the Bengals could do this on Christmas Eve!
Reply/Quote
How Fing late was that flag??

Come on ref you don’t let the players call the game for you!
Reply/Quote
NE scores here for sure here.

Now Lou blitzes.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:01 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'm pissed no doubt, but I'm not shocked AT ALL. Anyone that is just hasn't been a Cincinnati fan for long

Correct. Through it all we are still Cincinnati and Lucy will pull that football.
Reply/Quote
Stupid ***** play calling. Never should have gave Mac all day on 3rd and 29. Zero ***** pass rush and Taylor throwing away plays every set of downs.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:00 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: 2DglXlh.jpg]

Wow.......late flag
Reply/Quote
I know how TB felt last week
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 05:59 PM)grampahol Wrote: Rotten luck..They deserve the win, we don't. 

How does a team deserve the win when almost all of their points are based on luck and not playing better? 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:02 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'm struggling to remember a bigger meltdown than this tbh. The first half was a Super Bowl team against a High School Team.

Only the Bengals could do this on Christmas Eve!

Colts. 

Steelers PO game. 
Reply/Quote
They call a hold, on us, now?

OF COURSE they do. You cannot make this up.
Reply/Quote
Home cooking going on
Reply/Quote
That Is Terrible
Reply/Quote
Horrible call and these announcers saying that’s a good call?

The WR had his arm extended on the push off
Reply/Quote
The defense is playing like they have a 30 point lead.
Reply/Quote
Cheap ticky tac
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:02 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Stupid ***** play calling. Never should have gave Mac all day on 3rd and 29. Zero ***** pass rush and Taylor throwing away plays every set of downs.

They were chasing him all over the place.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
FFS..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I can't believe this
Reply/Quote
Can’t even make this crap up…
Reply/Quote