Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Patriots***
(12-24-2022, 06:31 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I think that's why they let the Pats back in.

Clearly. Because that “incomplete pass” was a clear fumble
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Phew. Thank God that Mac Jones has a weak arm. CTB somehow let the WR get behind him, Max just can't throw far enough.

They had a penalty.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bengals win just clinched a Ravens playoff berth.

And the Clowns are officially eliminated.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:26 PM)Housh Wrote: Windy and the ball was rock hard

No way any kicker was gonna make anything over 50 yards today

Hopefully, that's what she will say later.

Lesson learned, I hope. Keep .foot .on.  pedal!!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Man that was a little stressful. Obviously glad we pulled it out there. Props to the defense. Forcing that fumble in that situation was beyond huge.
Reply/Quote
Who punched that ball out on the fumble?
Was it Von Bell?
Play of the dang game
Reply/Quote
Was anyone paying attention to Scraping and Adeniji when they came in?

Were they good?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Clearly. Because that “incomplete pass” was a clear fumble

Yeah I can't believe the TV crew and the rules experts were saying that was imcomplete. Also why do we have the ref on the field looking at a small screen with it at full speed. They should have guys up in a booth looking at reviews. Clearly a fumble.
Reply/Quote
Britt let dude get overtop but he had great recovery acceleration

Even if that throw was further down, Britt makes that play imo
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Thank God for the defense. They won cincy the last 2 games

Looks more and more like the Playoff Bengals from last year.

Disappointing. 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:43 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Looks more and more like the Playoff Bengals from last year.

Disappointing. 

That’s the difference between a good coach and ZT. He blew it.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:47 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: That’s the difference between a good coach and ZT. He blew it.

Worst take of the day.  Do better.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: Who punched that ball out on the fumble?
Was it Von Bell?
Play of the dang game

Little help?
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:08 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'll never panic with this team because I expect a certain outcome just about every time whether warranted or not.  Today is a perfect example why there is no need to panic as a Cincinnati fan.  Just expect the choke job and be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't happen.

[Image: upright-point.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:54 PM)Whacked Wrote: Little help?

Bell knocked it out
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:12 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: It's a (undeserved) Christmas Miracle!

They punch the ball out, causing the fumble, then recover it but it's undeserved.

Absolutely, horrible, terrible take. 

Minus -10 pts for you.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm soooo glad i don't hang around this place anymore during the games but it's beyond hilarious to read afterwards. 

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:47 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: That’s the difference between a good coach and ZT. He blew it.

Not every game is a pretty win. This team clinched playoffs, traveled early and short week, bad weather, and pulled it out when they didn’t “need” to and could have just rolled over.

Assuming your comment meant ZT is not a good coach, I disagree based on how they still found a win today.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bengals win you negative Nancy’s.

I couldn't give two shits about hingsight or stupid ass fake crow, the PTSD with some fans around here is unbelievable. 

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: How Cam Taylor-Britt Saved Christmas!

He sucked raw ass all game but made the play when it mattered most. 

Reply/Quote