Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(12-26-2021, 04:39 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I never said they were terrible.

Wasn't directed at you.  There are more of a few of those from other posters. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:38 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: Some of y’all are dumb af lol. Saying the chase throw was bad he was legit just throwing it to bring attention to get the call smh. Man didn’t get bailed out he’s assuring the call

Ask Baker Mayfield how well throwing an INT to try to draw a flag went for him.

"Dumb AF" indeed.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Any Herbert fans want to compare him to Burrow today? Ninja

Raven fans are playing DB Ninja

Reply/Quote
Pretty good half! I got lots of cardio from the dancing. What should they do, run it?
Reply/Quote
They’re turning off the game over on the ravens board. Lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:40 PM)pally Wrote: Do you guys remember when it was the Bengals who were getting stabbed in the heart with the opponent driving the field for a TD with less than 2 minutes to go to halftime?  Isn't it nice to do it to someone else?

Yep. Can't give Joe "Rodgers" that much time before the gun.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:42 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: They’re turning off the game over on the ravens board.  Lol

We can loan a couple guys to give them some motivation..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:41 PM)matmaven Wrote: Wasn't directed at you.  There are more of a few of those from other posters. 

Oh, yeah the usual group.  Most of them get really quiet when the Bengals are winning the game.  I honestly feel like they are disappointed for some weird reason.  Sorry I though you meant me.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Wink Martindale still isn’t that concerned about Joey Burrow.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Offense has looked sharp.

Defense looks like crap against JOSH FREAKING JOHNSON. Shades of Mike White again. DL is getting no pressure at all, tackling is bush league bad and as usual the TE is uncovered.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:42 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Pretty good half! I got lots of cardio from the dancing. What should they do, run it?

You could probably start a tik tok challenge. I’m not sure exactly what that is, but I see a lot of kids, and adults, doing them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:38 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: Some of y’all are dumb af lol. Saying the chase throw was bad he was legit just throwing it to bring attention to get the call smh. Man didn’t get bailed out he’s assuring the call

Not sure what you're actually saying but it was a dumb throw. Joe's had a few of those this year but that was not a good one. First off it was a terrible terrible call on the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
The defense came out a little asleep today. I hope they didn't look at Baltimore's covid list and think they could mail it in. Luckily, I don't think that will be the case next week against KC, they know they'll have to have a great game.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:43 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Oh, yeah the usual group.  Most of them get really quiet when the Bengals are winning the game.  I honestly feel like they are disappointed for some weird reason.  Sorry I though you meant me.  

Agreed it’s very weird it’s as if they’re enjoying the winning elsewhere
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:44 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Not sure what you're actually saying but it was a dumb throw. Joe's had a few of those this year but that was not a good one. First off it was a terrible terrible call on the Ravens.

He grabbed him around the chest.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Only 4 penalties on Rat turds for 12 yards, but whatta 12, eh?  That's gotta drive Harbaugh nuts.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:43 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I wonder if Wink Martindale still isn’t that concerned about Joey Burrow.

I'd ALMOST like to see Chad show up at the end of the game and put the jacket on Burrow..just to troll them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:35 PM)Whacked Wrote: Why can’t the O play this well every single week

We can hang w anyone when our O plays their potential.

So much talent it’s scary.

No idea why we don’t crush it weekly.

Sub par offensive line.  They can get the job done from time to time, but not week in and week out.
Reply/Quote
Texans beating the Chargers thanks to some guy named Rex Burkhead. 12 carries, 77 yds, 1 td.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You could probably start a tik tok challenge. I’m not sure exactly what that is, but I see a lot of kids, and adults, doing them.

If I was gonna do a video, I'd want to be made up and my hair done. And wearing dancewear!
Reply/Quote