Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
In any normal sport that’s a catch but in the NFL you have to stand up and hand it to the ref.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
These refs.
Wow.
Reply/Quote
looks like a tuddy to me
Reply/Quote
Just do it again but catch it this time. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:51 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: He had possession & broke the plane. Should be TD.

He has to complete the catch to the ground. I don't believe this will stand. 
Reply/Quote
BS
Reply/Quote
Someone tell Burrow what the score is
Reply/Quote
What the hell is Burrow doing? Taking just tons of hits.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:50 PM)Housh Wrote: You throw it because one your QB is having a legendary game at home and 2, hes smart enough to just take the sack if its not open

Stupid comment. He's not smart enough to avoid injury if he falls on his knee or gets it twisted or has somebody fall on it. Taylor is a f****** moron for doing this.
Reply/Quote
You guys are hilarious, if we run the coaching sucks, if we throw it the coaching staff sucks, just no winning.

We have wanted a coach that doesn't let off the gas and buries teams, we get that here and you guys are still unhappy.

Give me a duo like Brady and Belichick that will hang 50 on somebody and beat em by 30.
Reply/Quote
GET HIS ASS OUT
Reply/Quote
Idiotic
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:52 PM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: Run the f’ing ball

Can't get greedy with points. Save the grinding for next week. I hope they dont come out to lay an egg because of today's glorious win.
Reply/Quote
This playcalling is a fireable offense.
Reply/Quote
OK..league is playing games now..  Whatever
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
This. This is why you run the damn ball with a 20 point lead against a proud defensive team.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This whole sequence has been a complete joke. You don't risk your franchise QB in a sequence like this when you are up by 20 points. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Reply/Quote
Good protection there.
Reply/Quote
Here we go lol

Joes done

What an amazing game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Burrow doesn't want to sit on the bench.
Reply/Quote