Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Okay, so far so good. We still want the Chiefs to beat the Stealers so next week we are in a clinch scenario if we win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
NICE VONN
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Get Burrow the hell out of there.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:58 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Zac about to put up a winning season.
After the last 2 years this is ahead of schedule for when most thought they might be good again.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
OK now i agree

Take Joe out

Now im mad
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Elip Apple doing the lambeau leap?

You didnt even make the pick, jabroni
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:58 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: McPherson, unlike Bullock, knows when you can miss it.

Would have been cool if he got that record though.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Run the ***** ball
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: Let me see if I can do this right.....Why the **** are you running it? Throw the GD ball!!!!!!

Solid form.  Good spelling and use of abbreviations.  I'm scoring it 8.8/10
Reply/Quote
Alright, let's put the QB under center, put an H-back in front of Mixon & shove it down their throats.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, at this point, Burrow needs to be on the sidelines.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am fine with Taylor having Burrow in there and Burrow throwing. He just needed to tell Joe that he needed to prevent himself from taking hits. Remind him of the score and tell him it is okay to throw it away to avoid hits.

Reread what you said.
Reply/Quote
Burrow wants 500! I love this !!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am fine with Taylor having Burrow in there and Burrow throwing. He just needed to tell Joe that he needed to prevent himself from taking hits. Remind him of the score and tell him it is okay to throw it away to avoid hits.

Yep.  And when we're a missed FG from scoring every time we get the ball, I'm fine with everyone on offense.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Okay, so far so good. We still want the Chiefs to beat the Stealers so next week we are in a clinch scenario if we win.

We win? Against KC, are you dreaming?
Reply/Quote
27 to 500. Mixon with another sub par outing though.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bengals ran with their pro bowl RB! Fire Taylor!

He should not be in the game.  That is the beef.  This game is over.  Put Perine in. Only bad things can happen with Mixon in there. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Elip Apple doing the lambeau leap?

You didnt even make the pick, jabroni

I really hate that stupid celebration every defense does with every turnover. If it’s a game sealing pick or a defensive TD, fine. Otherwise just go to the sideline. Just looks stupid to run all the way down the field for every turnover
Reply/Quote
ok ok ok...i'll say it...ZT actually coached a good game
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:00 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yeah, at this point, Burrow needs to be on the sidelines.

No! We are putting 500 on wink.. Don't think Joe don't remember what he said..
Reply/Quote