Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(12-31-2017, 06:59 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Take Green out. This game is meaningless, don’t risk him.

Marvin has to save his job!
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
This game needs a name, too...

I dub it, the Butter Bowl.... because apparently everyone has buttered gloves.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 07:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: Both sides with dropped balls and really that was arguable PI on AJ (CB did not look back to the ball).

Right. Push and arm bar.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 07:00 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: A block in the back on a return has to be the dumbest penalty in football.

I would say too many men on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stay on the field AJ!
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is extremely accurate today. He’s throwing well.
Reply/Quote
AJ has been so off. Last two catches any other year would be true catches by him

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Jesus, AJ.... that's two good throws now he couldn't get two feet in for. Normal AJ makes both those plays.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Deja vu all over again
Reply/Quote
Hey, anyone know the Bengals are playing today? 

Oh yeah..I suppose you did..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Side note, why would the Rams not play Gurley and Goff when they can lose their 1st round bye?
Reply/Quote
And again this should be a penalty - CB clubbed him in the head.
Reply/Quote
Wow?

I think they were reviewing the LAST throw to Green!

EDIT: Nevermind. I thought the official said it was going to stand as a catch...
Reply/Quote
Anybody that considered that a good pass and a problem with AJ just lost all credit. Dude had to stop running, turn around, and run backwards. Yet folks want to say Bad AJ.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 07:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Side note, why would the Rams not play Gurley and Goff when they can lose their 1st round bye?

They can't get a bye. They either be 3 or 4.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 07:04 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: AJ has been so off. Last two catches any other year would be true catches by him

Maybe if he didn’t have to stop and turn around to catch the ball...

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 07:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody that considered that a good pass and a problem with AJ just lost all credit. Dude had to stop running, turn around, and run backwards. Yet folks want to say Bad AJ.

No kidding.  He had a step on the DB.  Throw it out in front and keep it in the field of play.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 07:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody that considered that a good pass and a problem with AJ just lost all credit. Dude had to stop running, turn around, and run backwards. Yet folks want to say Bad AJ.

Thank you

Reply/Quote
And Bodine screws up as usual and lets the guy in clean.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 07:07 PM)cinci4life Wrote: They can't get a bye. They either be 3 or 4.

Ah, my bad. 
Reply/Quote