Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(12-31-2017, 06:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Thanks Fouts.

I hope today’s weather gives Dan Fouts horrific flashbacks of the Freezer Bowl. His hatred for all things Cincinnati is obvious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No way they’re overlooking this with a playoff birth in the line.

Mixon is continuing to impress me. He has the patience of Le’Veon Bell but then explodes when he gets an opening or just runs hard if he doesn’t need to wait.

Also impressed with Kroft and Uzummoah (sp).

A 6-9 team they already shut out starting a patchwork Oline.

Teams let their guard down about that kind of thing all the time.

I'm not saying Baltimore won't stiffen up.

I'm saying they came out forgetting it requires the effort.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Mixon = 11 yards per carry. Take him out!

Yes Gio is doing well too but still

It looked like Mixon took himself out, He waived to the sideline after the run where the defender lost his helmet. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Damn, those seats are empty. If they were green instead of blue, you would swear they were playing in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I hope today’s weather gives Dan Fouts horrific flashbacks of the Freezer Bowl.  His hatred for all things Cincinnati is obvious.

Far too warm today... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Not even close Flacco.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
It almost looked like the camera man didn't know who the returner was...
Reply/Quote
WJIII is a shut down cb. He's broke out this season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Seemed like he could have caught it instead of knocking it down, but they punted anyway.
Reply/Quote
Note to NFL, don't throw to WJ3!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: WJIII is a shut down cb. He's broke out this season.

Dude was in Mitchell's pocket. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Fouts shares some of his pre-game research, “Lazor told Dalton to just take what the defense gives him.”

Are you kidding me?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
WJIII is a keeper
Reply/Quote
The left side of the offensive line is run blocking very well. The right side is pass blocking effectively.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:49 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Damn, those seats are empty. If they were green instead of blue, you would swear they were playing in Cincinnati.

Can you believe it? Division game, last regular season game, and playoff implications...... and no one came. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
LaFell, C'on Man!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It looked like Mixon took himself out, He waived to the sideline after the run where the defender lost his helmet. 

Marvin clearly paid Mixon off to make it look like it was his own idea.  If there is one thing that Marvin hates, it's productivity on his watch.
Reply/Quote
Lafell only has two more drops to get out of the way now
Reply/Quote
LaFell lost the only thing that even made him quasi-viable as a pro. Has zero hands lately.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Boyd!
Reply/Quote