Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
D holds!
Reply/Quote
?Wow, we lead off the game with a TD drive then force a punt. Who are these Bengals?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Good stop. Let’s score again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:38 PM)pally Wrote: and Haslam reconfirmed Hue staying

Good....why would anyone want a coach that is 1-31 the last 2 seasons?  

If Mike brown brought in a coach one year removed from an 0-16 campaign, Id be done 
Reply/Quote
the bengals must evaluate players to keep only on the last game of the season.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:39 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Why does everyone throw at our highest paid CB?

'cus they know Dre sucks.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:36 PM)pally Wrote: looks like the Texans will be keeping Bill O'Brien.  No official word  but their GM just announced an extended LOA..don't think he would do that if they were going to be looking for a head coach.  ANother  potential Marvin replacement off the list

There had been plenty of talk that O'Brien would not be leaving.  The fact he had not been extended is the entire reason people claim he wouldn't return.  He just got a decent QB for the first time, and the guy was on a roll before going on IR.  There was no reason to think he wouldn't be retained, IMO.
Reply/Quote
Looks like Lesean McCoy is rooting for the Bengals too
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:39 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Why does everyone throw at our highest paid CB?

because our 2nd year CB is less likely to allow a catch or commit a penalty  Smirk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The NFL has a problem when they can’t get home fans to show up for a game with playoff implications.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Gio fer 10!
Reply/Quote
Gio still on fire
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Don't overlook the fact that Baltimore might be starting lax as they anticipate an easy shutout like week 1.

No way they’re overlooking this with a playoff birth in the line.

Mixon is continuing to impress me. He has the patience of Le’Veon Bell but then explodes when he gets an opening or just runs hard if he doesn’t need to wait.

Also impressed with Kroft and Uzummoah (sp).
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:42 PM)Utts Wrote: The NFL has a problem when they can’t get home fans to show up for a game with playoff implications.

Yep! That and it's colder than shit! What does that say about the Baltimore fans?
Reply/Quote
I think Mixon is hurt
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:42 PM)Utts Wrote: The NFL has a problem when they can’t get home fans to show up for a game with playoff implications.

I think it's called the weather.

If the records and positions were reversed, would you go to a 19 degree game against a 6-9 opponent?
Reply/Quote
Credit where it’s due: Russell Bodine is blowing Baltimore’s nose tackle off the line on run plays.
Reply/Quote
Mixon = 11 yards per carry. Take him out!

Yes Gio is doing well too but still

Reply/Quote
"Great play by CJ Mosley"

....as I watch the replay of it hitting Kroft in the chest.

Thanks Fouts.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "Great play by CJ Mosley"

....as I watch the replay of it hitting Kroft in the chest.

Thanks Fouts.
Fouts sucks worse than he did in the freezer bowl.
Reply/Quote