Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
Clocking the ball with just under 40 seconds left was stupid. There was plenty of time to run a play. Could have used that extra down.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 08:06 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: 268-61 total yards.  Yet only up 17-10.

You forgot 17-123 return yards and 1-0 turnovers...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 08:11 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: Clocking the ball with just under 40 seconds left was stupid. There was plenty of time to run a play. Could have used that extra down.

Good catch man! That’s Marvin ball. He lacks any killer instinct, plays way too conservative. He plays not to lose.
Reply/Quote
Folks bashing Marvin for what happened at the end of the first half are funny. Save the keystrokes, he's gone after this game, but he has done nothing wrong this game. He has team that has "quit on him" ready to play a team playing for their playoff lives in game in frigid temperatures.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 08:11 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: Clocking the ball with just under 40 seconds left was stupid.  There was plenty of time to run a play.  Could have used that extra down.

No timeouts, so if it came to a running clock on 4th down you need all the time you can get to get the FG unit on the field.

It was the smart play.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 08:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Fat Randy has kicked short all day

frozen balls...the footballs, not Randy....well, maybe him too, idk
Reply/Quote
what was amazing was not the return, but the TD after the return in less than 4 seconds. Had it been the bengals, if we're lucky a FG if we've been in their shoes.
Reply/Quote
Just imagine all of the Tennessee and Buffalo fans who are all "woo-hoo" over our 17-10 lead, little knowing about the infamous Merv 2nd half adjustments to come. Poor bastids.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati’s open field tackling is vastly improved.
Reply/Quote
its obvious the Ravens decided to go short passes to change their 2nd half play. Got them completed passes and a first down.
Reply/Quote
I can’t remember a game Evans hasn’t been hurt.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Evans? Surprised he's active after last week.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 08:20 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Evans? Surprised he's active after last week.

That's because Evans went with the team doctor's diagnosis
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 08:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks bashing Marvin for what happened at the end of the first half are funny. Save the keystrokes, he's gone after this game, but he has done nothing wrong this game. He has team that has "quit on him" ready to play a team playing for their playoff lives in game in frigid temperatures.

Bah! That's a load of crap. The recruit was spot on! Should have been a squib kick. Period. That may be on the ST coach, but I didn't see Merv ripping him a new one for doing it. That's on Merv & everyone on here but you knows it.  

That said, Happy Holidays bfine.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 08:21 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Bah! That's a lady of crap. The recruiter was spot on! Should have been a squib kick. Period. That may be on the ST coach, but I didn't see Merv ripping him a new one for doing it. That's on Merv & everyone on here but you knows it.  

That said, Happy Holidays bfine.

That's a lady I don't want to meet!
Reply/Quote
Flacco attacking the linebackers now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Shawn Williams celebrating his tackle...m when the RB gets the first down.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 08:23 PM)Synric Wrote: Flacco attacking the linebackers now.

Adjustments.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I think that was the first time I've seen Lawson on the field today.

I'm assuming he has hit the rookie wall, as he has been pretty non-existent the last few weeks.
Reply/Quote
Giving Flacid too much time!
Reply/Quote