Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
That sack was on driskel
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So many needs for next year.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Hard to believe Andre Smith isn’t any better than Hart...Glenn would still be in if Hart wasn’t getting beat every snap.

5 guys can’t block Steelers 4. ***** ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
No flag for running into the kicker, eh?
Reply/Quote
If there's not at least 2-3 new starting offensive lineman next season, we'll know they aren't serious about winning.
Reply/Quote
Welp browns are coming back ugh
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:16 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: How many times has Gio been blown up on that exact play for his career now

Way too many to count
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:17 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Welp browns are coming back ugh

No surprise there
Reply/Quote
If you haven’t learned anything from the past it’s Bengals punters are fair game vs Steelers.
Reply/Quote
One more field goal, maybe!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
But halftime adjustments are just a myth.....as our punter lays there with no flag and not even a word from the announcers, other than it almost being blocked. Wtf
Reply/Quote
Side note...KC is beating Oakland 28-3 and KC scores an 89 yard TD and an Oakland player is penalized for TAUNTING. You can't make this stuff up. I wonder what he said. "Hey you're killing us and you are the best team in the AFC but you suck at tiddly winks!"
Reply/Quote
Run. The. *****. Football.

Lazor is absolutely awful.
Reply/Quote
Running into the kicker??

This is getting comical.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:18 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: One more field goal, maybe!?

That sounds about right. I’m thinking an INT returned to the 5.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:18 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Run. The. *****. Football.

Lazor is absolutely awful.

Agreed. I’m starting to see why all my buddies who are Dolphin fans were ecstatic to see Lazor go
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Side note...KC is beating Oakland 28-3 and KC scores an 89 yard TD and an Oakland player is penalized for TAUNTING. You can't make this stuff up. I wonder what he said. "Hey you're killing us and you are the best team in the AFC but you suck at tiddly winks!"

How haven’t we done that yet? Perfect penalty for Dre.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No flag for running into the kicker, eh?
Lol, well at least they kept it some what fair for a few quarters.
Reply/Quote
Defense came to play today!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I think Geno may have read some JN this week.

Reply/Quote