Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
I was looking forward to seeing him play...but i'm really starting to HATE Driskel right now. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It’s about to get ugly
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Did it really take this coach till the 2nd half of the last game to bench Redmond for Westerman. What an asshole
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So should we get rid of Boyd too?

Didn't the haha tip you off that I was joking?

There aren't many Bengals fans out there...so if we only drafted them...we'd have no team.
Reply/Quote
No awareness regardless of which player it is. That’s coaching.
Reply/Quote
I don't see one Bengals fan in Pittsburgh today.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: No you didn’t...maybe that’s what you want to think but you really didn’t.

Yes I did. (I can do this all day LOL)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Redmond yanked for Westerman.

Only 16 games too late.

Reply/Quote
We almost always play the Steelers close for 3 quarters then they beat us in the 4th quarter.

Notice they can usually run the ball against us while we struggle to run against them? Every game.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I was looking forward to seeing him play...but i'm really starting to HATE Driskel right now. 

Everyone can be the next Tom Brady until they aren't.
Reply/Quote
Price is fine. Remember he lost a lot of time to injury and has crap playing next to him. He needs to develop.

Now these dumb play designs with passes short of the chains are frustrating.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I don't see one Bengals fan in Pittsburgh today.

Hell, I don't see many in this thread
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
How important are TEs to the blocking scheme? See James handle Dunlap on the edge.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes I did. (I can do this all day LOL)

13 pressures in 433 snaps. Only two sacks. Again, no you didn’t.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Where is RunKijana complaining about the play to Mixon this time instead of Gio?

WTF are you talking about?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
once again the 3rd was a abyss

that also has to be fast approaching a all time record

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: They finally pulled Redmond. The last game of the year.

This coaching staff...

They did it another game too.

Hopkins went in that time, I do believe.
Reply/Quote
Oh good now Ben can get credit for another 4th qtr game winning drive which should come at about 14:25.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 08:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I don't see one Bengals fan in Pittsburgh today.

Honestly, I live about 50 minutes away from Pittsburgh...if you wear a Bengals, Browns, or Ravens jersey anywhere...you get heckled.

I saw a guy walk into a college game with a Browns hat on and people were booing him.
Reply/Quote
I know the bengals are gonna blow it but are the ravens going to as well?
Reply/Quote