Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bills @ Bengals***
(01-03-2023, 12:28 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Exactly…stirring up controversy getting everyone upset!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How is showing that Tee has his mom there for support “stirring up controversy?”

My god are some of you the absolute worst.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:29 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is terribly, awfully, ugly and ignorant. You should be ashamed. He possibly did die - why do you think they had to administer CPR and defib on the field? He was resuscitated and is currently intubated, to the best of our knowledge. He can't breathe on his own. 

How embarrassing. 

Some of the comments on here astound me. This young man is fighting for his life.
Reply/Quote
Prayers to Hamlin and his family. What a sad and scary thing.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:14 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: One thing that I’m not sure has been said.

The fans,team organisation need to rally around Tee.

This sort of experience can change a man he did nothing wrong at all every time they step foot on the field they risk their lives for our entertainment and granted a shitload of money.

He’s had a hard year with his dad passing already need to make sure he feels loved too and I’m sure Bills fans won’t bare any Ill feelings.

I thought the same thing. I hope he doesn’t feel like he’s to blame, or Burrow for throwing the pass that led to that tackle, etc.

Such a surreal and scary moment we’re all watching. I’ve prayed many times for Hamlin tonight. I wish one of the broadcasters would pray live on air. Power in prayer when more people are gathered together in prayer.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:29 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is terribly, awfully, ugly and ignorant. You should be ashamed. He possibly did die - why do you think they had to administer CPR and defib on the field? He was resuscitated and is currently intubated, to the best of our knowledge. He can't breathe on his own. 

How embarrassing. 

You’re being ridiculous.

Everyone hopes he’ll be ok. I don’t agree they need to be so negative in their coverage of this. I’m sorry you don’t like that.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:32 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How is showing that Tee has his mom there for support “stirring up controversy?”

My god are some of you the absolute worst.

You don’t have to report everything sometimes let thing be

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Guys we are all having trouble processing this. Try to stick together in times like this instead of lashing out. Now is not the time for arguments.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:31 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: What the **** has it got to do with any of us what him and his mum are doing?

Do you want to livestream the poor kid in the ambulance with his mum too?

You mean the guy millions of people may have watched die in prime-time?
Reply/Quote
I was hoping it was stuff done in an abundance of caution. Wishing that was the only thing I was right about today.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
If they call this a TIE as many on ESPN Facebook want, Bengals have won AFC NORTH and Bills have won AFC EAST. Now it could have an effect on if Chiefs or Bills get the bye week. Bengals could not get a bye week if this is a TIE GAME.

So a TIE means Bengals have won AFC NORTH, but it helps Chiefs and Bills on home field in play-offs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:34 AM)basballguy Wrote: You’re being ridiculous.

Everyone hopes he’ll be ok. I don’t agree they need to be so negative in their coverage of this. I’m sorry you don’t like that.

Do you lack the understanding of what happened? He had to essentially be revived by an AED and is currently intubated. He likely did die. You’re either trolling and are incredibly insensitive or are incredibly ignorant to what happened. Not sure which is worse.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:31 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: What the **** has it got to do with any of us what him and his mum are doing?

Do you want to livestream the poor kid in the ambulance with his mum too?

Did you see the looks on the players faces from BOTH teams? Tee is probably in a really bad headspace right now, I’m glad he had her there for support.

I’ll repeat, this was not the time or place to take jabs at a reporter you don’t like. Shame on you.

Reply/Quote
My brothers, we're here for each other. Let's not cheapen this with petty arguments.

If you pray, pray for the kid, if you don't send him well wishes.

But allow each other to express themselves as they see fit
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Let's exercise grace with each other during this horrible situation and if you feel like you're going to offend someone consider not hitting "post reply".
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Breech!!

Glad to hear you chime in, I know you know your med stuff

Just wanted to throw out a more likely hypothesis than some of the other speculation.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:33 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: I thought the same thing. I hope he doesn’t feel like he’s to blame, or Burrow for throwing the pass that led to that tackle, etc.

Such a surreal and scary moment we’re all watching. I’ve prayed many times for Hamlin tonight. I wish one of the broadcasters would pray live on air. Power in prayer when more people are gathered together in prayer.

They showed a lot of players kneeling in prayer before they left the field.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:37 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Do you lack the understanding of what happened? He had to essentially be revived by an AED and is currently intubated. He likely did die. You’re either trolling and are incredibly insensitive or are incredibly ignorant to what happened. Not sure which is worse.

Sigh
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

How embarrassing. 

Lots of embarrassing stuff being said and done by our “fans” right now. Both here and at the stadium. I heard there was multiple fights during the stoppage. They should be ashamed with themselves.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:27 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: This is what a doctor friend told me. He was pretty positive. He also said he's likely not going to make it. Hope that's not the case. Really sad if true though. His mom was in the stadium. 

This. 
My wife is a physician and she said this or an undiagnosed arrhythmia causing cardiac arrest. Neither are good. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:34 AM)basballguy Wrote: You’re being ridiculous.

By saying “ESPN is acting like he died on the field”, you are making light of their coverage of a man who did potentially die on the field. Of course you’re going to become defensive when you’re called out on it - because you’re ignorant. There is massive difference in saying “I don’t think we need to be so negative in how we report this” vs. what you originally said and I would venture to say you know that.
Reply/Quote