Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(12-29-2019, 04:33 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If they touch it, we can touch it without being a turnover I believe unless he gains possession and fumbles. 

You may be right but still in my simple mind a very risky move on your own 1 yard line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Never knew that rule.

The receiving team can touch the ball and it's not a turnover as long as he does not gain possession of the ball if the kicking team player touches the ball first.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
So...a field goal in the 2nd half for their usual 23?

:
n
i
n
j
a
:

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:34 PM)Synric Wrote: I know saying this is taboo but uhhh Bobby Hart has been playing better the second half of the season...

He hasn't been getting his automatic false start every game lately, there's at least that.
Reply/Quote
Will we score any points in the 2nd?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So...a field goal in the 2nd half for their usual 23?

:
n
i
n
j
a
:

They've broke the 23 barrier, they just wait until the last 42 seconds
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Dalton to Edelman would be scary. If AJ Green goes to the Patriots too I’ll be frightened for the rest of the league.

Hyperbole.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The dolphins actually look like a decent team and are tied with New England right now. I could see them trading for Dalton if they don't draft a quarterback.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Let's see if we can get Mixon another 100 yards in the second half.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:25 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Has there ever been a dumber defender than Shawn Williams?  That ******* has been hitting his own players his entire career here.  He has to be closing his eyes everytime he goes for a tackle.

You've already forgotten about Taylor Mays?

Reply/Quote
The rushing battle:. Nick Chubb with 21 yards in the first half and Joe mixon with over 100 yards.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:32 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: That may be one of the Top 5 dumbest things I’ve ever seen an NFL player do.

If the kicking team touches it first and the returner touches and loses the ball, it's still the return teams ball because the kicking team touched the ball first. That's why the ball always goes back to where the first player is, that touched it. 

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You've already forgotten about Taylor Mays?

Or Ifeanyi Ohalete?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:37 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The receiving team can touch the ball and it's not a turnover as long as he does not gain possession of the ball if the kicking team player touches the ball first.

I knew i should have read ahead before posting...it's always super sweet to be the 15th guy that answers a question, 20 minutes later...

Reply/Quote
OMG PlAy AcTiOn!

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I knew i should have read ahead before posting...it's always super sweet to be the 15th guy that answers a question, 20 minutes later...

You just get so excited that you know the answer.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
John Ross! Dan Coats would have caught that!
Reply/Quote
Billy looks unhappy. Maybe this will light a fire under his ass.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Eifert!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I knew i should have read ahead before posting...it's always super sweet to be the 15th guy that answers a question, 20 minutes later...

Well it's understandable there's like 19 pages to read through
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote