Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Pretty solid pass protection throughout.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe I’m saying this but passing against Baltimore is too hard for the Bengals. Let’s put Ryan Finley in and try to run instead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the INT, now get your *** back out there.
Reply/Quote
We doubled our offense in that series, now 8 total yard. Boy they are killing it.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 03:47 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Pretty solid pass protection throughout.

Was thinking the same plus the Ravens know we gotta pass. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Yes the angle on the pass needed to be a bit more inside, then Gio could have drawn a PI as he was run out of bounds before the ball arrived.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 03:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If Burrow win's he will get commercials.  Peyton Manning is a media darling and he shoved a woman's face into his ass and then ruined her career when she dared to complain about it.

Oh I know I was kidding
Reply/Quote
Sims is such ass
Reply/Quote
is that 7 total yards now? woohoo...only 3 more and we get a first down! Wait, thats not how it works?
Reply/Quote
10 yards off the line again, what a surprise he caught it
Reply/Quote
LB stride for stride with Gio. Why throw it there? We’re seeing Allen against a Top 10 defense, vs the worst defense in the league last week, he is not a good QB.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 03:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Technically they are still correct.  We didn't cross it, rather we started beyond it.

Stalker
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
ALL DAY

Reply/Quote
So block in the back against Hubbard didn't matter
Reply/Quote
Good. Andrews is a punk.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Pathetic...

...worst defense ever. Can’t tackle, can’t cover, can’t get pressure.
Reply/Quote
No hold there.
Reply/Quote
Terrible
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 03:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So block in the back against Hubbard didn't matter

No, he didn't mean it  Ninja
Reply/Quote
LBs just look slow

Reply/Quote