Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-03-2021, 04:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: AJ is really going to close out his career without a catch.

How many games this year has he not caught a pass? , this won’t be the first.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:49 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It amazes me that teams haven't seen this and take the 15 yards on the first drive of the game and just spear Jackson late. He's a pain to deal with, so hit him in the head, send him to the protocol and deal with the back-up.

That's what the **** i'd like to see. I have to watch this cesspool of backups all the time because the starters can't ***** stop getting injured, all the while, watching other ***** teams have their best players run all over the Bengals while never getting hurt. 

But none of these bitches will do it because they all get to go home to their nice houses and fat bank accounts and being embarrassed week after week doesn't bother them as much.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Redzoning this, all those away fans in the stands, ugh
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:54 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: In Cincy anyway yes.

Many ppl wanted AJ to retire as a bengal, they'll get their wish come true perhaps.  
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:54 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Injuries are a huge part of this IMO. No starting QB, RB, WR, LT, TE... its been a rough year..

Same excuses every year. Last year it was Jonah and AJ.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:54 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Watching the Bengals offense today is like watching old people F#%^?

Wrong. That means someone is scoring. Haha!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So you'd feel better if the announcers said "Ravens pull off a big run, but they're playing the Bengals so big whoop who cares?"  That'd be amusing, I'll admit.

It would be honest and amusing.

Plus, that level of public shaming might get to the Brown family since fan outrage means nothing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:51 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'm not expecting them to talk about the Bengals... you missed what I was saying. The announcers act like it is amazing to run on the Bengals D, it's not actually impressive... this team is terrible and they make it sound like Baltimore is running over the 85 Bears D.

Part of their job is to make it sound exciting. When I lived in San Diego, the Chargers radio play by play guy would have an orgasm on a 3 yard run.
Reply/Quote
Ravens need 78 rushing yards to break the all time Bengals defensive rushing yard record for most given up.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> franchise record for most rushing yards allowed in a game is 313 back in 1969. <br><br>With 236 already posted and Ravens getting the ball back with nine minutes left in the third, that number will be in significant jeopardy today.</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1345820300110417920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 3, 2021</a></blockquote>
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Why are you guys so angsty about week 17 when it’s better we lose anyway
Reply/Quote
Fire Loooooouuuuuu!
Reply/Quote
Getting the worthless flags. Padding the officiant stats.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's what the **** i'd like to see. I have to watch this cesspool of backups all the time because the starters can't ***** stop getting injured, all the while, watching other ***** teams have their best players run all over the Bengals while never getting hurt. 

But none of these bitches will do it because they all get to go home to their nice houses and fat bank accounts and being embarrassed week after week doesn't bother them as much.

I'm going to say it...

I miss Burfict.

Even in a loss, he made sure the other team didn't leave 100%

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Got somewhere to be this afternoon. I don't need anyone to do the Game Ball thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
It would be interesting to look at the Bengals games lost by starters and compare it across seasons and to the rest of the league. I suspect that since 2015 we are near the top of the league in games lost by starters. And when it happens that often it is no longer just bad luck - you have to call conditioning into question and even draft choice possibly (injury prone players).
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Wrong.  That means someone is scoring.  Haha!

Lol good point
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 04:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Wrong.  That means someone is scoring.  Haha!

Lol...if anyone on this board enjoys watching old people screw then they've got more serious issues than being a Bengals fan
Reply/Quote

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
They have a legitmate shot at rushing for 400 yards against us.

How can this front office try to sell this Head Coach to the fanbase next season?
Reply/Quote
Lol 3fd and 6 Bengals had two defenders unblocking in the backfield and they run right around him...Both of them.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote