Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Ok guys, just getting here. What has happened?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:51 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: So far a second half egg lay on offense.

Will we see a repeat of the Steelers game?????????????

Time will tell!

Yeah what's new?  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The whiny one, not the angry one?

Hmm, I thought they were both whiny!

(01-01-2017, 04:51 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: We better keep Zietler n Whit.    Better!!

I don't think Zeitler will fit inside of him!
Reply/Quote
Why on earth do the Bengals go into halftime and always come out worse? This began in the playoff game eleven years ago and never got better.
Reply/Quote
Rats driving - Stealer game 2.0 on the way?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:48 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So does anybody still think Hill is anything above average?

I mean we blamed the Oline all year for Hills struggles but Burkhead has been running great since Gio went down, we need to move on from Hill.

I would extend Burkhead for 3 years and draft a RB so we can replace Hill when his time is up.

We should move on, he is only good at punching it in, that is about it anymore. His physical mentality seems to be gone.

Rex and Gio run more physical than Hill.
Reply/Quote
Simms with a raging "clue" for Steve smith
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok guys, just getting here. What has happened?

Dominated the first half on Offense and Defense. Burkhead, Dalton, Core and Lafell all looked great.

Uzomah had a nice TD catch.

But onto the 2nd half of letting up from coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I would extend Burkhead for 3 years and draft a RB so we can replace Hill when his time is up.

We should move on, he is only good at punching it in, that is about it anymore. His physical mentality seems to be gone.

Rex and Gio run more physical than Hill.

#NailedIt
Reply/Quote
We will lose this game just to let y'all know. Ravens will come back and win. Steve Smith will magically come alive and go off
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok guys, just getting here. What has happened?

This:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Week-17-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals

Hilarious Hilarious
Sorry, had to do it.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:40 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Who else sees Rex goin to free agency, the Patriots sign & turn him into a star?
I want to re-sign him and I think we can do that and he is not a 1,000 yard RB guy that gets that type contract....I think Bengals can re-sign him at a good price for them....UNLESS some team sees him as their Franchise RB, but I don't see that happening...I know there are all these Burkhead fans on here that were fans his first few years before he ever played a down. ...Hey, I like the guy, but I don't see any team seeing him as Elliott of Dallas or Steelers RB....Most teams look to college draft for new star RBs.....I think we can keep Burkhead and at a contract that is not star RB contract. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:53 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Why on earth do the Bengals go into halftime and always come out worse?  This began in the playoff game eleven years ago and never got better.

Marvin Lewis specialty. San Diego 2006 was when I realized it was going to be Marvin's norm
Reply/Quote

Cincinnati had the most dominating first half since the 2009 game against the Bears.  

Then halftime.

Then the 2016 Bengals showed up.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:53 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Why on earth do the Bengals go into halftime and always come out worse? This began in the playoff game eleven years ago and never got better.

Two words

Marvin Lewis
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:55 PM)Trademark Wrote: We will lose this game just to let y'all know. Ravens will come back and win. Steve Smith will magically come alive and go off

Would be the best thing to happen to us all year.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:55 PM)Trademark Wrote: We will lose this game just to let y'all know. Ravens will come back and win. Steve Smith will magically come alive and go off

You've been talking that trash all game.  You are also upset not more negatives on the board today. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Vigil! oh wait he missed, nm
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Marvin Lewis specialty. San Diego 2006 was when I realized it was going to be Marvin's norm

I was at that game when the Bengals got out to a 28-6 lead at halftime and everyone knew the Chargers would win.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:56 PM)kevin Wrote: I want to re-sign him and I think we can do that and he is not a 1,000 yard RB guy that gets that type contract....I think Bengals can re-sign him at a good price for them....UNLESS some team sees him as their Franchise RB, but I don't see that happening...I know there are all these Burkhead fans on here that were fans his first few years before he ever played a down. ...Hey, I like the guy, but I don't see any team seeing him as Elliott of Dallas or Steelers RB....Most teams look to college draft for new star RBs.....I think we can keep Burkhead and at a contract that is not star RB contract. 

Exactly.....
Reply/Quote