This is a game of who can turn it over more
Reply/Quote
Go Jags.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Trey's on the board.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
How many QBs do the Browns have? There was Watson. The two backups. Then Flacco. Now Driskel.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
O/u for Total Ints this game has to be like 6.5

Also there is 0.5 for Hendrickson!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They won their first, and more within that first 5 year window.

Maybe I don't quite understand the stats you were saying.  Brady/Belicheck were together for 20 years I think and won a SB after the 5 year mark correct?

Are you saying they only won a sb after the 5 year mark if they first won a sb within the first 5 year mark?  My brain hurts.  lol
Reply/Quote
Trey!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Go Jags.
GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Am I seeing things? Why are the DB’s playing up in the line of scrimmage, they haven’t done that all year.
Reply/Quote
With all the talk about guys who are not playing today, that’s a reminder that the Bengals franchise QB is also not playing today.
The more games they play without Burrow the more they miss him.
Reply/Quote
There's the half.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There we go Hendrickson go get that sack title.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:13 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Maybe I don't quite understand the stats you were saying.  Brady/Belicheck were together for 20 years I think and won a SB after the 5 year mark correct?

Are you saying they only won a sb after the 5 year mark if they first won a sb within the first 5 year mark?  My brain hurts.  lol

He’s saying if they don’t win a Super Bowl within the first five years, they won’t ever win a Super Bowl.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
hes still 1.5 off the pace just to tie TJ
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:13 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Maybe I don't quite understand the stats you were saying.  Brady/Belicheck were together for 20 years I think and won a SB after the 5 year mark correct?

Yes

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jake has been incredible and a lot of fun to watch, but he’s come back down to earth
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote

They have to win a SB within their first 5 years together or it never happens. 

They can win a SB after the first 5 year window, but only if they win at least one within the first 5 years.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:13 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Am I seeing things? Why are the DB’s playing up in the line of scrimmage, they haven’t done that all year.

Could it be that Lou finally realizes, after 16 games, that you can’t play DB’s 10 yards off the line and prevent a completion.
Reply/Quote
Its almost as if teams finally got some tape on browning and now they know how to get under his skin.

I miss Burrow
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 03:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s saying if they don’t win a Super Bowl within the first five years, they won’t ever win a Super Bowl.

You guys are watching the Bengals vs Browns, right.   

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote