Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Old AJ back for at least a play.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That win was beyond ugly. It didn’t even have a nice personality.

But at the end of the night, we settled for it anyway
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:26 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Without that fumble recovery for a TD in the end zone, this was a hail Mary pass away from a loss

Except it did happen Timmy
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:24 PM)Housh Wrote: You guys are kinda over reacting to this game.

Nobody played this game 100%. Next week its for real

Are you kidding me? Go look through your posts from this game and determine who's over reacting. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That win was beyond ugly.  It didn’t even have a nice personality.

Hah! Thanks for the humor.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:28 PM)Nepa Wrote: Buffalo gets a home game in the 1st round, a home game in the 2nd round, and a neutral field in the AFC championship game. Which is what I think the league would like: Mahommes vs. Allen in the championship game.

The Bengals go against a brutal and nasty Ravens team twice in a row. Quite possibly with Lamar back, but certainly a better QB than they had today.
The Bengals can--and should--be just as brutal and nasty. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:25 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I don’t think we will ever see Burrow play as poorly again.

Roll on next week we know we can beat these dirty bastards.

We were supposed to see a fired up team today after the NFL decided to shaf the bengals.  That didnt happen 

IN fact their last 3 wins were ugly as hell.  They are not playing well despite it being the time of year where you need to be playing your best ball.  
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:30 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Except it did happen Timmy

Only my mom calls me Timmy
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:30 PM)TheFan Wrote: Are you kidding me? Go look through your posts from this game and determine who's over reacting. 

Id actually take that bet about my posts

Iv been very fair in my posts today.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:26 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Without that fumble recovery for a TD in the end zone, this was a hail Mary pass away from a loss

That's exactly how football works with 30 minutes and 30 seconds left in the game. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:29 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: But at the end of the night, we settled for it anyway

The beer goggles always help.

[Image: OTeglz.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If this Game doesn’t put the bengals in the right frame of mind for next week, nothing will.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:31 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Only my mom calls me Timmy

Lol
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Ravens handed them the game before kickoff and the Bengals played hot potato with it.

To be fair, the entire nation was supposed to be in mourning and praying and....pretending the end is neigh ..  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That win was beyond ugly.  It didn’t even have a nice personality.

No paper bags big enough to cover it either!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Lol

Mom
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:22 PM)Whacked Wrote: It sure looked like a knee.  Looked ugly too

It did. But they called it an ankle and I guess didn't even rule him out to return. Not saying I'm optimistic.
Reply/Quote
For the first half, I was in the gym and had to rely on "NFL Gameday" highlights. For most of the second half, I was home. Ugh, no offense! It looked just like the end of the NE game.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:31 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Only my mom calls me Timmy

"...and Lasie calls me Woof, Woof...snif, snif! " 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:32 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: If this  Game doesn’t put the bengals in the right frame of mind for next week, nothing will.

Well people were also saying the NFL's little coin flip rule change was going to motivate the Bengals to destroy the Ravens this week but it didn't appear to happen.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote